We just returned from a vacation at Secrets Royal Beach Club. My husband and I traveled with 4 other couples to this resort. From the time we checked in the service was top notch! Each staff member treated us with high quality service. Each time we needed a drink at the pool and/or beach someone was there in under 5 minutes! (Special shout out to Fernando at the pool! He kept them coming and gave us special treatment!) I also had high-quality pampering at the Spa at the sister resort NOW. Juan Francisco and Stephanie gave fantastic spa services and made a morning of relaxation for my friends and I. As others have said the entertainment staff was fun and never pressured you to join in...although it was hard not to with Charlie Brown,Milky Way, Akon sparking the fun! Our hot water wasn't working one day and the maintenance staff was there within 10 minutes.
Other than the staff and service, a few other positives:
1. No reservations for dinner! A definite plus. We traveled with 11 people and never had to wait more than 45 minutes for dinner. I like not having a definite time to eat...no pressure.
2. Not getting up early to reserve a spot at the pool or beach! We walked over to the sister resort NOW and it seemed like you would have to wake up early!
3. The food was decent..not great, but you can always find something to eat!
I thought the rooms were of a lower quality that another resort I stayed at in Punta Cana. They were clean and fine but not as large. (The jacuzzi on the porch is a little strange!) Also they did not have top-shelf liquor. This wasn't a big deal to me because I'm not a liquor drinker, but my husband was a little disappointed...although it didn't stop him from having fun and finding something to drink all week! :)
Overall..top notch! Would recommend for any couples traveling together, Honeymoon, or anniversary! Way to Go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated on the picturesque palm-studded, sugar white Playa Bavaro beach on the eastern coastline of the Dominican Republic, Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana offers adults all the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury(R). Guests will immediately be embraced within an extraordinary environment where luxury illuminates every detail and our high level of personal service is unmatched. To ensure your romantic escape is everything you've imagined, every detail of your stay will be flawlessly provided and superbly attended to. From the fine quality linens to the daily refreshed mini bar and the unlimited premium brand beverages to the pool and beach wait service. You'll be immersed within a world of stunning architectural design coupled with resplendent views of the lush gardens, crystal-clear Caribbean Sea and dazzling swimming pools. This tranquil, romantic haven in Playa Bavaro is like nothing else you've ever experienced before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Royal Beach Hotel Punta Cana