“What an awesome resort”

Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana
Ranked #6 of 112 Hotels in Punta Cana
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 15 September 2010

My husband and I have just spent the most amazing week at the NH Royal Beach. Wow, what an awesome resort!!! We have stayed at many 5* resorts, but I must say, this one takes the cake!. It is so clean and the staff are constantly working to maintain it. The food was excellent, not to mention the decor in the al la carte restaurants. They have certainly put alot of effort into this facility and it shows. The rooms are modern and beds are very comfortable.
The staff go out of their way to take care of every need....and do it with a smile. They have a very friendly and attentive staff. We were extremely impressed with this resort and would certainly recommend it to anyone.

3  Thank marshabrisson
There are newer reviews for Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana

Reviewed 14 September 2010

Before starting my review, wants to tell you that me and my girfriend to 2-3 trip per year and we always search for quality. This hotel is defenitively clean, safe, and the best we ever been in an all inclusive resort. Here our trip :

Ok let's start with the beginning, at our arrival, the room was'nt ready yet, and i been able to get an upgrade with a king size bed because we prefered having one king bed instead of two bed. So then i booked my restaurant for the week. and we tried everyone of those and i can tell you that the best are

1. Pure
2. Italian (pool arena side)
3. Asian

The buffet was really great.

The Pool is really cool too, nice bar in the pool and people really friendly

Also there are a lot of international drink like : BOMBAI ; JACK DANIEL; CORONA ;included in the all inclusive alcool free !! amazing !! ROOM ARE CLEAN clean and clean, wow nothing to complaint., really secure and friendly staff.

We did catamaran and kayak.

You can rent cabana if you wants on the beach with extra service.

SERIOUSLY we went there and we will return there every time as possible, i'll bring my friends and all the people i know to go there, because this is the best place to go....

NH : WOW again !!!

See you soon,

seriously go there !!! trust me !!!

thanks to all the staff there !!!

Mark

3  Thank Marc-Andre B
Reviewed 13 September 2010

The staff at NH Royal Beach from start to finish made us feel so welcome and made sure we had everything to make our stay amazing. The resort was beautiful, relaxing, and extremely enjoyable. The staff really did care about our experience and went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed and then some. Two of the staff members in particular, Erick and Luis, were overly exceptional with their level of service. Erick prepared a romantic bubble bath on our balcony for us, complete with flowers and incense. He made us feel so special with all sorts of little touches during our week stay. The service alone has me recommending NH Royal Beach to family and friends looking for a reasonably priced vacation in a tropical location.

2  Thank Jthurman8
Reviewed 11 September 2010

My husband and I came to NH Royal for our summer vacation. There is so much to say about this resort; I will have to continue my review from home. The service at the pool bar and Festival buffet was the very best. A special thanks to Luis..." WoW!" also to Erik, Deibe, and all of the staff for the very best vacation ever! By the way, if you get a massage be sure to ask for Franchesca; I am also a massage therapist and she is the best!
This truly is a luxury resort that you must visit to experience for yourself.
They have awesome activities every single day, so be sure to schedule your day to fully enjoy the resort.
The only complaint I have is with the gift shop; the staff are rude and behave as though you are inconveniencing them; you can walk just past the next resort & shop for half the price.
A few tips for those who are visiting the first time: Don't forget the sunscreen because it is very expensive here ( $30 ) Although it's not necessary; please consider bringing plenty of extra money for tips. The minute you check in get at least 2 room keys; one for the electricity and one for you :) it may help to know some Spanish,French , and German.So in closing, get ready to enjoy the time of your life!

2  Thank Azlightworker
Reviewed 8 September 2010

We were very impressed with our stay at NH Royal Beach. Relaxing and friendly. The staff is by far the most excellent we have had, food was superb, buffet as well as the restaurants. We met faboulous people and due to the "adults only" atmosphere it was very comfortable.

The only thing I would improve on is that our room had an odor but my husband assured me that it was a beach odor and nothing more. The room was clean and the staff was very nice. Also, the robes were nice but need to come in larger sizes!!! My robe fit but my husband looked like a sausage.

We have recommended NH Royal Beach to many of our friends and will return. Rest and relaxation was what we needed and we definitely got it!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vpramme
Reviewed 6 September 2010

My friend and I just got back from my trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. There was a hurricane near us while we were there because it is hurricane season. Also because of this NH Royal Beach was not very crowded, which was great!

While we were there multiple people from the other NH Arena side stated to us that they wished they had stayed at the NH Royal Beach side. I agree, the NH Royal Beach was superior in its rooms, dinner reservations available, pools, name-brand drinks available, etc. Also, I believe the NH hotel by far was superior for Punta Cana, and we heard many complaints but other hotels.

We did not go on an excursion although a number of people told us about their excursions. The best review we heard was about the dune buggy excursion. Honestly, I walked to the Left down the beach to visit the flea markets and I would highly not suggest this because the 20 minute walk we were told about turned into a 1 1/2 hour walk along nasty beaches. The NH beach front was by far the nicest beach front around and I would not suggest straying up and down the coast line!!! Although we did hear about a very nice restaurant to the right of the hotel named the Jelly Fish, we did not go there, but if you go bring cash and take a cab or shuttle.

Make sure to make reservations at the hotel restaurant Pure. It was wonderful. The other restaurants, plus the buffet, ranged from okay to nasty.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank jeffcomom
Reviewed 6 September 2010

This place was amazing!! Accomadations, Service, Food, Beach and Hospitality! We travel twice a year to all inclusive Carribean resorts and the Nh Royal Beach was the BEST BY FAR!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple