“Best food of our trip.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Noah Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #8 of 279 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Caribbean, Sushi, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Mezcla de sabores, opciones gastronomicas que son verdaderas obras del arte de la cocina. Placer para tus sentidos, combinados con un ambiente y servicio de primera, son los elementos encargados de hacer de tu visita a Noah una experiencia digna de ser disfrutada.Nuestro desfile de delicias culinarias inicia a las 12:00 m. con una inigualable combinacion de sabores, la mejor manera de deleitar tu paladar. En Noah disfrutaras de una atmosfera libre de stress, ambientado con un diseno minimalista ideal para reuniones familiares, de negocios o compartir con amigos.Al caer la noche, Noah se convierte en punto de convergencia de una variada e interesante mezcla cosmopolita de comensales y celebridades avidos de disfrutar la seleccion de finos platos de la cocina fusion latina, con un toque caribeno. Deja que tu paladar se deleite, llevandote a vivir un extasis de sabores unicos o simplemente experimenta la magia de un ambiente donde el buen gusto y los finos ingredientes te llevaran de la mano y seran los responsables de hacerte vivir una experiencia como ninguna otra.Dejate envolver por nuestra magia y permitenos seducir tus sentidos...
Dominican Republic
“Best food of our trip.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

Don't go to Outback, Hard Rock, or Nam Nam…Go here. This was some good food. My wife and 2 kids really liked it also. I had some sushi and the thai salad and it was delicious. The sushi was fresh and well made. The thai salad wasn't exactly what I think of when I think of Thai salad but it was very good. The service was very good. The location is right next to the San Juan mall and the outdoor seating is enjoyable. For the price and the quality of food I would eat here before all of the other well known (not good food) restaurants near here. Can't wait to eat here again.

• Visited April 2014

New York City, New York
“Great Food and Awesome Sangria”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

Eating at Noah was a great get away from my terrible resort (Barcelo Punta Cana). I went with three friends and we all enjoyed our starters and entrees. I'm not sure if it was on the drink menu, we ordered a pitcher after we saw it at the table next to us, but the pitchers of sangria were delicious. I would definitely recommend eating there. The duck confit tacos were particularly delicious.

• Visited April 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Great place to get awsome Steaks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

Love the food and service, was craving steakhouse type setting and was not disappointed, very big portions so beware when ordering. Really good bang for your buck.

Visited March 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
“OMG so good...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

We were getting a little tired of being cooped up in our resort (and eating the same food) so we decided to venture into town. Our cab driver recommended Noah's and I'm so glad he did. It's located in a very nice part of town, next to shops (and a little tiny Ikea, LOL). We sat on the patio and enjoyed a delightful meal. The food was excellent! I had the goat, which sounds weird but it was very good (you would think it was pot roast if you didn't know better) and my wife had the chicken mofongo, which was also quite good. It's a bit pricey (plan on spending about $30 per person plus drinks), but it was totally worth it.

• Visited March 2014
New York
“Pretty good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Have eaten here two or three times when we find ourselves at the San Juan market. I would only order something simple here. They have an extensive menu which to me is always pretty scary as going from Italian foods to Japanese to Mexican foods here in Dominican Republic never turns out well. The salads are good, the basic hamburger, not their version of the gourmet burger is also ok. I had a black bean soup recently which was also surprisingly good. My friend ordered a pizza...ok. By the way if you want excellent pizza in the Bavaro you must try Venezia pizza. But again I would say the quality here at Noah is good but nothing at all too exotic.

Visited February 2014