“Excellent food and ambiance”
Review of Balicana

Balicana
Ranked #17 of 301 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Balicana is located in the middle of green gardens, where you can enjoy the typical flavors of Asian cuisine, prepared at home using fresh ingredients, in an intimate place where joy of food is priority.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
“Excellent food and ambiance”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Excellent thai food with great service and great ambiance. Very good desserts and very cold beers. We sat right next to the pool by the moon light.

1 Thank jystefan

• Czech first
  • Polish first
Manassas, Virginia, USA
“Great Service and Staff”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The atmosphere here is very nice. The food is good and the staff is very honest too!!! I left my credit card there on a Saturday night. They were closed Sunday. Monday I returned and my card was waiting. It doesn't get better than that.

2 Thank Jeff C
Dominican Republic
“Loved it! Sometimes you just need some Thai food.”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Once we found the place it was great. You can't park right by it. It is right by a pool and a spa with massage tables nearby. There was also a little playground for my 3 year old so that was enough to make it a good place:) We had good drinks and the food was quality. The pad thai was a little different than what we were used to but my daughter liked it. My dish had some heat to it. I ordered it with 2 peppers and it was plenty hot. I really enjoyed the flavor and heat combination. The ambiance was very tranquila. Great food, great ambiance. Go here and eat!

1 Thank dabyoung
Santo Domingo
“Great thai food”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

we had lunch and was delicious, egg rolls were very good, i had sesame chicken with yellow rice, i recommend.

Visited April 2014
Penticton, Canada
“Year two and visit number.....6?”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Still one of our favorites. Share the appy sampler - oh sooooo good. My husband and I have been here last year and again this year. Services is always good and food is awesome. Great atmosphere. See you next year!

• Visited March 2014