“Food used to be better” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Acqua Beach Club - CLOSED

Acqua Beach Club
Price range: US$5 - US$70
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating
Description: An incredible restaurant in ideal , beach set location. Friendly staff who will attend your every need whist you enjoy local cocktails, a bucket of beer or relaxed dining . Try our lobster specials ,fresh Snapper or choose from a wide selection on the menu . We would love to meet you !
“Food used to be better”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere, but used to have better food, now pasta is average, not al dente, and sauce is so so. Got sick 10 mins after finishing my meal. Good place for drinks though

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Food in Punta Cana!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2012

We ate here twice during our trip. Although our resort was all inclusive, we chose to eat here because the food was just that good. Recommendation: try the pescado (whole fried fish)...the seasoning is so delicious. The waitstaff was very personable and service, although slow, was worth the wait!

Visited December 2012
Newcastle Upon Tyne
“Good place to chill out and relax”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2012

Getting a few drinks here is the best way to get a sunlounger on the beach.

If buying food and drink I recommend paying in pesos not dollars, it seemed to work out cheaper.

I have been here several times, when the waiter is Oliver (who has fantastic hair) it has been a fantastic afternoon. Most recently, I had a different waiter, who was slow and got the food order wrong.

Food wise, I really recommend the chicken with orange sauce. yummy

• Visited August 2012
Oak Lawn, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Be careful”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2012

Actually the food was good (I went there twice). The first time I was over charged for 2 Presidantes and the second time I ordered the lobster that was on the menu for $800 RD and was given the market price lobster for $800RD per pound. I would never go back no matter how hungry.

Visited June 2012
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicioso!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2012

I had the fish with coco curry sauce and fried plantains. It was superb. Next time I will try the Lobster. The fisherman come right on the beac to sell their fish in the evening. The hawkers at the little shops are annoying and can be aggressive, but that is the way down here everywhere it seems.

Visited May 2012