“Good Service”

and up
Monkey Land Half Day Safari
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We make your travel experiences in the Dominican Republic special, offering unique excursions, airport transfers, 24-hour customer service and Call-Center, VIP services, and much more. Who we are? Blue is a Destination Management Company, with a vast experience in the Dominican Republic and a dynamic team of qualified professionals. These experienced professionals, are committed to service, focused on enhancing clients satisfaction and with endless dedication, have managed to pass on the same spirit to all and each one of Blue's collaborators. With a very solid and agile structure that is strategically divided in different lines of business, Blue quickly and easily adapts to any market change and to our clients' individual needs. Blue is an independent and autonomous company, under the umbrella of one of the biggest tourism groups worldwide, TUI Group. What we offer! * Incoming Services: Excursions, transfers, hotel contracting, assistance, etc. for charter operations, FIT clients, groups & conventions, etc. * BlueAssistance: 24 hour personalized Call Center. * BlueFleet: Own exclusive fleet of vehicles for sole use or for sub-rent, equipped with GPS * BluePremium: Personalized deluxe services (helicopters, limousines, concierge service, bodyguards, cell phone, laptop, tablet rentals, etc.) * BlueOne: Online Reservation System for B2B clients * BlueExtras: White-label system for incoming services available for B2B clients and tour-desk concessions in hotels * BlueCruises: Receptive services for cruise line passengers * BlueMICE: Organization, assistance and coordination of groups and conventions.
Panama City, Panama
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

i rate this company as average, i try several times calling at the call center from my country to make the reservation and o could not make any reservation of my shuttle from punta cana airport to my hotel and i got no response never, well i arrive to punta cana wondering if they will pick me up or not... well i found their personnel and i can say that they were very helpful and arrange my transfer to my hotel... in my return i called from the R.D and no problem with the call center, at first they told me that i dint have a return ticket that a just bough a one way when i really buy a roundtrip then the guy told me that they made a mistake and the found my return voucher... everything good with this shuttle company very ON TIME and professional.. i would travel again with this company

Visited October 2013

Reading, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Service WAY above we expected!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

My wife and friends completed a wonderful week at the Hard Rock Resort. We travelled back to the airport in a full size bus operated by Blue Travel Partner. Every aspect of travelling from the airport a week ago and to the airport two days ago was great. Vehicles were in top shape, very clean, new, and well driven. Drivers quickly worked to load and unload luggage, etc. However, what really impressed me was how rapidly, courteously, and precisely they responded when I called them after arriving home in the USA to discover my smart phone missing. The lady I talked with couldn't have been more helpful, friendly, and at the same time business-like. A few emails and about 30 hours later a different lady emailed they had found the phone and would send it back to me in the USA. I would rank Blue Travel Partner as the best resort shuttle service I have ever experienced. Thank you Blue.

Glasgow
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Blue Travel - Within Hard Rock Hotel”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

The representatives from this company carry out fraudulent transaction and place on your room bill. Heres why.

We booked a VIP trip to Juanilla Beach at a cost of $186 each x 2 and an inland Dominican Adventure using Hard Rock Resort credit at $18 x 2. Both charged to our room.

On check out from the hotel the above 2 trips had been listed along with another x2 trips (Buggies & Horse Riding). They were lumped as one transaction and we had to request more info, they supplied the info. We never booked these and queried this.

The check out clerk called Blue Travel, they are based in the hotel. The check out clerk then advised us we had signed for the trips.............really, prove it then. He then went to check and returned with the travel rep who alleged we book the trips with him. I informed we did not book these trips with you however we booked the Juanilla Beach and inland adventure. He denied this completely and produced copies of the booking with my signature, forged. THIS IS FRAUD AND I The representatives from Blue Travel company carry out fraudulent transactions and place on your room bill. Here is why:

The check out clerk called Blue Travel, they are based in the hotel. The check out clerk then advised us we had signed for the trips.............really, prove it then. He then went to check and returned with the travel rep who alleged we booked the trips with him. I informed him we did not book these trips with you however we booked the Juanilla Beach and inland adventure with you (the same person). He denied this completely and produced copies of the booking with my signature, forged. THIS IS FRAUD AND I WILL BE ESCALATING LEGALLY.

The additional phantom trips had been booked for the same day as the inland adventure. I am on holiday so would i really want to go on an inland adventure, then go horse riding followed by buggie driving on the same day..........i don't think so. I was also unwell on the day of the inland adventure and called to let them know i would not be attending, why did i not cancel the others if i had supposedly booked these.

The Blue Travel manager then arrived, she said the signatures looked similar, they looked nothing like mine. I asked them to produce the original booking documents (Juanilla Beach & Inland Adventure) to compare signatures and surprisingly they did not have them. I asked the Blue Travel manager to produce copies of my photos on the trips. The photos requested are copies of the momento kind you purchase on trips, surprisingly she did not think they would have copies.

Here is what I think goes on at Blue Travel in Hard Rock.

You turn up, seek info on trips then decide to book. All seems well however the bookings you are ACTUALLY making is completed on another travel reps book. In turn the guys you think has made your booking completes fraudulent bookings in his own book, same amount of trips ( in my case x2) for the same day. This then starts the mind games and self questioning of yourself a checkout as the same guy turns up and states, hey remember you booked these with myself (the fraud ones) and denies booking the original trips citing it must have been my other colleague who is not in today…………if you put up a fight you risk losing your airport transfer.

Take note Blue Travel………BIG BIG mistake and i am coming for you. You will pay the price for forging my signature (FRAUD) and causing me to almost miss my flight during the dispute.

All in all, you decide. Who would pay £6200 for a 2 week stay at Hard Rock. Book original trips that totaled in excess of $400 then try and dodge $68.

1 Thank CambuslangScott
BlueAssistance, Public Relations Manager at Blue Travel Partner Services, responded to this review, 11 January 2014
Dear guest:

First and foremost thank you for taking the time to write us on TripAdvisor. All comments and suggestions are taking into consideration and are of utmost importance to us, in order to improve and/or correct processes in the future.

Please receive our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you have experienced during your recent trip to the Dominican Republic. We would like to investigate your case more specifically but therefore need further information. We kindly ask you to send us a copy of your complaint including your first and last name, tour operator and travel dates to following email quickanswer@bluetps.com.

We will get back to you as soon as possible with a detailed response and possible solutions.

Once again thank you for your collaboration.

Warm regards,

Your BlueAssistance Team
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Perfect service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

I was in the Dominican Republic for 3 days to complete site inspections on 4 venues my employer is considering using for future events. We use a variety of companies around the world to provide coordination services in-resort and have to rank Blue TPS as one of the best.

The staff were punctual, well turned out, friendly and informative and looked after me superbly well. Vikimar deserves a special mention as she went above and beyond the normal expectations and is a true asset to the company.

We will be using one, possibly two, of the venues for future events and will definitely be using Blue TPS for our requirements.

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“False alarm... Blue Travel not soo bad afterall!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

So I was freaking out a bit from all of the bad reviews to/from the airport. I just trusted their referral from Expedia and thought the price was right so I went with it. Since I was traveling solo I thought it could end up being a nightmare but I'm sure glad it wasn't! For the price, it's great. I had a shared ride and while there were a few stops before mine, they were there for pick up on time and got me to the hotel safely. They tell you to meet with them to schedule the trip back and I was dreading a heavy duty sales pitch on their excursion packages but the rep just said there was a discount and told me what to do to know what time I had to be ready for pick up. Simple and sweet. No dreadful stories here to share. I'd use them again if I were to go back. (I will let you know that they are not chatty or there to entertain so don't expect a lot of fun talk on your rides. I speak Spanish & they still were not trying to be chatty.)

1 Thank lettybug74