Be Live Collection Punta Cana
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Catalonia Royal Bavaro(Punta Cana)
Hotel Naragua(Punta Cana)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
11,518 results
All reviewsvip beachbe live grandvip barvictor pollantiswindows buffetspaghettimain buffetcoca colaanimation teambeach barfoam partymichael jackson showa la cartesbottle of rumstayed in buildingrecommend this resortbreakfast and lunch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Our flight from PUJ to EWR was cancelled on 5/31and United put us in this hotel for the night. Roaches, mildew and RUDE as hell staff greeted us. Never have I experienced anything like this before. 200 stranded people and the staff refused to assist us in any way. I was ignored for over an hour when I asked for my room to be changed after the band blasted through my window/walls for over 4 hours. 8 calls and 3 people later, no move. One woman who was travellling with us asked to speak to a manager and was told my the staff that no manger works here and laughed in her face. Worst experience for me was with Efrain and Maxim. You guys are two of the nastiest and rudest people I have ever met in my life. I asked you for help and you looked at me, turned around and went to sit behind the desk to ignore me. Find a new job if you dont want to assist people. Many of the people on our flight moved to the Sheraton once they realized how bad this resort was. No elevators in the hotel, and no one assisted with luggage. You have to purchase a lock for your safe. We were given one after paying $3 and it didnt work. When we brought it back down and asked for a refund, we were told no. If you call the front desk, no one answers or when they do, they transfer you over to a line that goes to voicemail. This was a free hotel and I didnt want to stay there. I would have given this hotel a rating of 0 stars if I could have.

Room Tip: There is no good room. Sleep on the bus or in the airport.
6  Thank niki245
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The resort is gorgeous and the people are beyond friendly. My wife and I stayed there May 7th through the 14th and it was an amazing week. For those who like to keep busy the entertainment staff will provide plenty for you to do. Thank you JC, CocaCola & Super Mambo. For people who just want to sit and relax you can enjoy the clean, spacious beach. We stayed a week and I wish it was two. I would definitely recommend it to anyone going to the Dominican Republic.

Room Tip: Our room was in the suite section by the spa and it was amazing.
1  Thank dave p
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Before reading any of this, I do not write reviews for anything but thought this was well deserved. I also eat just about any food with no complaints.

So, it started off with my girlfriend and I wanting to take a vacation after 3 1/2 years of nonstop working. We are very simple people who are understanding and wanted a simple relaxing vacation. We came to the decision Be Live, Punta Cana would be a great resort to sit back and relax. We planned an all inclusive package through Vacation Express for four nights, May 29 -
June 4.

Prior to trip, customer service: Called hotel attempting to check reservations and make reservations for restaurants. After two rings, I was put on hold for 1 hour with no answer. I finally hung up at 11P.M. *

Departure: Jet Blue - Awesome as usual *****
Arrival at air port: Normal - greeted with all unhappy faces, typical air port attitude.***
Transportation to Be Live: After getting attacked through the air port, we made it to our driver and van. ***

ARRIVAL to BE LIVE: We were greeted by rude and inconsiderate receptionists at the front desk. Most of the time making snickering and laughing remarks behind the desk (inside jokes maybe??) either way it was rude with waiting customers. A gentleman by the name of Lugo greeted us with two fruit punch drinks while we were checking in. We paid for the safe key, which we never received. I was attempting to speak with the receptionist and would receive little to no answers or attention from anyone. I am a very friendly and sociable person. Looking past are initial interactions we decided to make dinner reservations for the four nights.**
Dinner reservations: Female receptionist extremely rude and ignorant. Her first words "Nothing available next two days, anything else?" After getting past the fact we were only staying for four nights, I was a bit taken back. Needless to say we made reservations for the Italian and Mexican restaurant the last two days. *

Day One: Arrival at room #10104, after being swarmed by salesman or so called "My Friends". Overall perception of the resort and room was average, everything looked old and somewhat run down. "pictures are not accurate". We spent a little time on the beach, which was overall "OK". First experience with their buffet food was horrendous; it was dry, overcooked and undercooked. The stomachache was on.

Day two: Woke up to cockroaches on the floor, scattering (how pleasant). More disgusting breakfast buffet food. I spoke with guest services over the key, cockroaches and dinner reservations. Guest services stated "You must have lost your key (attempting to charge me more). What did you expect, you came to a tropical island and there are those types of bugs. We will come to your room and fumigate it." They did make reservation for the Japanese restaurant. Enjoyed the rest of the day, lack the Buffet food and being relentlessly attacked by salesmen and "My Friends" all day even while attempting to sleep on the beach. We returned to our room, the safe key that was issued a few hours ago, missing from our safe. The fumigation personnel, kindly took the key for some reason???? (Nothing was in the safe). We ended up switching to room #9209 which was not much better. (Water running out of one of the ceiling lights, running water pouring out of the ceiling above the shower dripping on our heads while bathing. Japanese restaurant was good.

Day 3: More disgusting food, good weather, case of the stomach bug, annoying salesman, everyone trying to get money out of you. At this point we had given up and found comfort staying inside our room away from any of "My Friends". Decided to go on ATV's for day 4 and leave the hell hole. Dinner was at the Mexican Restaurant which was nice. We purchased two bottles of half decent wine and returned to our room. I had to leave the resort to get more Pesos to pay for the ATV's, while exiting front desk receptionist charged attempted to charge me $20 for the yellow wrist band that fell off while swimming. After a 30 minute argument they decided to give it to me.

Day 4: Horrible breakfast, ATV's (good time), returned to another horrible diner at the Italian Restaurant and one more bottle of wine purchased to end this horrible trip :-) and stomach ache.

Day 5: Salesmen are like leaches even if you say no and keep walking; they just stay attached to your side hoping to suck something from you. So glad we were leaving at noon.
ONE MORE EVENT- Punta Cana Airport: Security or there (TSA), searched our bags and attempted to take two items out of our bags that were clearly allowed on the plane (my girlfriend works at the airport and I work in LE). He made it seem as if these items were restricted, he requested we pay him $20 and he would allow them on. We zipped up our bags and continued to march while he begged us not to say anything.

I was sick entire flight home from the disgusting food.

My girlfriend and I will most likely never be returning to the Dominican Republic. We both worked extremely hard to afford the trip and time away from our jobs. This trip SUCKED, DO NOT GO.

7  Thank taylorr660
Reviewed 5 June 2014

What a dive. First room had flooded bathroom and leak in ceiling. Smelled of bleach or ammonia. Moved to another room where shower head flew off like a mortar projectile. Mattress thin as cardboard. Food was inedible dinner and breakfast. All night bar loud. DON'T GO.....

Room Tip: don;t go...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank nickyedisonnj
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The hotel is very nice, I liked my vacation very much, it was awesome! Like a lot the hotel staff!! Super guys! Very friendly and sociable! Fantastic animation!!! Especially JC!:))) The most cool and funny animator I've ever seen!! Thank u a lot, guys, u made my vacation unbelievable! I'd like to come back there again!

• Stayed: June 2014