12,318 results
All reviews vip beach vip bar victor pollantis windows buffet spaghetti aqua restaurant main buffet coca cola animation team beach bar foam party a la cartes michael jackson show bottle of rum recommend this resort breakfast and lunch great vacation
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

The main bar can get a little busy at the large pool area. Go see Nicolas over at pool 14 bar. Drinks are much better and he is quick. Thanks Nicolas! Also, keep an eye out for the salesmen because they are everywhere and never leave you alone.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Mbrobst
Dirección Be Li... B, Manager at Be Live Collection Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the whole of team Be Live Collection Punta Cana, we would like to address you our gratitude by having shared your experience through Tripadvisor. We attach a great value to your comments and take them seriously.

We are so excited to bear out that the excellent service offered by our Bartender’s team, precisely the great performance made by Mr. Nicolas, was a great encouragement to surpass your expectations. Certainly, we will address your praises to the manager in charge in order to continue the same rhythm with future visitors.

If your vacation plans are towards Punta Cana for a next visit, please let us know and we will do our best effort to provide you another amazing experience.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Firstly I wanna give all thanks to my wedding Planner Amna. So professional with such and amazing heart and soul. Every little detail that I wanted and was promised were delivered,couple days before we arrived she notified us on few changes with our ceremony location and I had absolutely no problem in moving because of renovations being done. I told her about where I’m from Trinidad and Tobago and I wanted mostly our music and we got just that which made me really happy. despite having delayed messages when we started planning the wedding, she gave me her contact and we planned my entire wedding via what’s app and few phone calls. I’ll definitely recommend for an affordable destination wedding. My family and friends of 36 all stayed here. The hotel is amazing and really huge with lots of pools and so much activities to do, you don’t need to leave the hotel to have activities done u can do them right on the beach. The buffet is really nice, different selection of food everyday,the reserved restaurant were my favorite the steak house and Lobster were my favorite. The drinks weren’t the best but was okay. The disco was really nice I enjoyed it but didn’t like the fact that they only played Spanish music neither did I like that they were some females asking the guys to pay them to have sex, they were there every night we went there and keep bugging them. The rooms were okay some of my guest got nicer rooms but I’m not a fussy person as long as I’m comfortable I’m good. Our rooms had lots of mosquitoes not sure what was causing it and upon entering we got a muski scent as though the rooms weren’t used in a while, but it was clean. Emmauela did an amazing job keeping our room cleaned. The beds were very comfortable. The room just needs some updating, as I was there they were renovation done on certain parts of the hotel. But I’ll definitely come again and special thanks to Amna again for making me have the Happiest day of my life.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Trenice M

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the whole of Team Be Live Collection Punta Cana, we would like to address you our best regards and a shout of thanks by the valuable time devoted to share your experience. Therefore, we are also so excited to bear out that the excellent service offered by our wedding planner have surpassed your expectations. Certainly, we will share it to the rest of staff members in order to continue with the same rhythm.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Amanda B's review pretty much nailed it...But I would add.. We stayed in block 4 like "Amanda"...very little a/c,run-down rooms. NO A/C in restaurants or main dining room. It depends on what your looking for...sitting by the pool and drinking...then you will probably be happy. My gin and tonics were made well, with Tangarey (sp?), and I watched the bartender crack open new bottles, so I don't think they water down the booze. We go to the Caribbean for the water, but the water at the Be Live beach was the worst I've seen yet....yellow,full of seaweed and stinky,not at all what we expected. Many pools to choose from and except for the main pool (the water looked cloudy) were nice. But that's not what I spend a lot of money and time for on a beach vacation. Amanda is spot on about being harassed constantly--walking to the main buffet, lying on the beach, lying by the pool etc.etc.,.. constantly somebody trying to sell you something. Took the Marinarium excursion snorkeling trip---worst snorkeling so far. Longest part of trip was standing in waist deep water and drinking, so, again if you're a big drinker, you had a good time, not us...we like to see fish and clear blue water. Oh yeah,and the 5 minute walk, I mean gauntlet, to get there...get ready to be sold anything and everything in the locals shacks/stores--they literally sit at the edge of the guarded property line and wait for you. We felt sorry for them and bought soveniers in both and took them some hamburgers...not dissing the locals,they are just trying to survive,just being honest. I should mention they did upgrade our room to block 11 with a much nicer room and better, once we strongly complained and gave the staff a $20 bill. I know I might sound like a spoiled American,which we Americans for the most part are,but this was our experience.
Study up on your Spanish,because very few people speak good English,especially in the main buffet.
One last complaint...our maid in block 11 was very nice and did a nice job cleaning our room every day, but, each time they clean the rooms,they leave both the front door and the patio door open,which does 2 things--warms the room and lets in a lot of mosquitos (which may have Zika virus--google it --nasty). I spent 30-45 minutes almost every night trying to kill the mosquitos.
So ...pools good, upgraded rooms (called "Deluxe") pretty good (dont stay in block 4, too noisy), drinks good, food average, beach and ocean the worst yet for us, staff for the most part friendly. Sorry Be Live...will not be back and will be honest with anyone who asks me.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Dirección Be Li... B, Gerente at Be Live Collection Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Guest,

On the outset, we would like to extend you our gratitude by having selected Be Live Collection Punta Cana as your preferred choice to experience your recent holidays.

Regarding your statements that emphasizes the presence of some seaweed on our beaches’ shore; would like to clarify it was a natural event which we were not able to avoid. Notwithstanding, in reference to the other details, such as A/C, we think such as descriptions have been overstated because when we realize there is an inconvenience ,we do our best to solve it. Therefore, we take advantage of this opportunity to offer you our most sincere apologies for these unexpected occurrences.

If your vacation plans are towards Punta Cana for a next visit, please let us know; we will be attentive to offer you a pleasant and uneventful stay.

Best regards,

The Management Be Live Collection Punta Cana

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel could be great, but lacks a lot. Our check in was very bad, they gave us the wrong room (1 bed instead of 2, after they told us we would have 2) we waited another hour or so for a room with 2 beds. We got there at 12:30 and did not get to our room and to the pull until around 5:30-6. Dinner reservations have to be made 2 days in advance, so we only got to eat at 3 of the restaurants. I would recommend the Brazilian! Our room was right beside construction and was so loud the entire time, no sleeping in for us! Another big problem we had was no water due to the construction at time. When we called they said okay we put a report in, we had to wait over 1 hour just to shower (which was cold) and almost missed our dinner reservations. Our room stayed at about 78 degrees and our phone did not work.

But to end on a good note, the entertainment was phenomenal, especially the night shows! My hats off to the entertainers, you all made our trip so much better! I plan to return to Punta Cana again, but will not return to Be Live.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

On the outset, we want to thank you for choosing Be Live Collection Punta Cana as your preferred choice in the Caribbean, as well as by the valuable time devoted to let us know your concerns.

Regarding your perception related to the check in process and other details such as accommodation aspects, we truly regret that you have experienced these inconveniences during your stay since; we usually do our best to accommodate even by allocating you at a much better location than the contracted room.

Notwithstanding, we take advantage of this opportunity to address you our most sincere apologies by this occurrences because this is not the image we want to project. We always emphasize at all aspects from our services in order to assure them to you in optimal conditions. However, as preventive measurements we will address them to the departments involved in order to avoid similar coincidences in the future.

We would love to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel is okay but some of the food wasn’t cooked well for example the steaks were too big so they couldn’t cook them well and there are men pestering you the whole holiday to try and buy a time share but other than that it was okay the wifi is very bad

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kyelan J
Dirección Be Li... B, Manager at Be Live Collection Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all, we thank by having chosen Be Live Collection Punta Cana, as your preferred destination in the Caribbean; as well as, by the time you’ve devoted to let us know about your concerns. We attach a great value to your comments and take them seriously.

We understand and respect your point of view regarding our food proposal and other described aspects from our services, since all of them are under the suggestions of several kinds of profiles or perceptions. Nonetheless, we hope you accept our most sincere apologies by such inconveniences you may have endured because definitely, it is not in any the image we want to project. Even though, we will perform a prompt check to the highlighted topics in or der to prevent future coincidences.

If your vacation plans are towards Punta Cana for a next visit, please let us know and we will be attentive to offer you a pleasant and uneventful stay.

Kindest Regards,