“Awesome”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Spanish Restaurant, Tapas Bar, Wines, Soccer , Motorbike Friendly
“Awesome”
Reviewed 21 August 2011

Great food and service...the owners are very involved and go out of tjeir way to endure satisfaction...fun, casual vibe

4 Thank Drgonzalezlamos

Highland Lakes, New Jersey
“It has it all!”
Reviewed 21 August 2011

Great food, great ambiance, great people, excellent service, oh! and did I say Great Food? It was really good time for all and the quality of service and food made for a great evening.

• Visited July 2011
3 Thank NJClaire
bilbao
“Amazing Food in Paradise”
Reviewed 20 August 2011

I visited the Dominican Republic on December-January 2011 and I stayed at the most beautiful resort, IFA's Bavaro Hotel, at the most beautiful beach, Playa Bavaro. I ate in Garum, a small gorgeous restaurant that was recently inaugurated near to the hotel. I was amazed with the food and service. The food was delicious, fresh and tasty. The price was very fair for the two Qs: quality & quantity. I enjoyed the Spanish-Mediterranean menu in a Tropical island and ate a Paella with a glass of white wine.The personnel was very attentive and fast. You can chose from the different selection presented everyday and buy to eat there at the shopping mall or to take it with you. We did both...I'm coming back next year (probably) and definitely I'll go and eat at Garum.

• Visited January 2011
3 Thank adelavirginia
Dominican Republic
“Amazing food, Amazing service, Amazing everything!!”
Reviewed 17 August 2011

The first time I went to this restaurant, it was while staying at one of the All Inclusive Resorts. I wanted something different and was told about it, so we went to give it a try. We could not get enough! The service is great, the food so yummy, and the prices even better. The sea food paella is incredible, and the home made Sangry is so tasty. Give it a try, and you won't regret it! Can't stay away now!

• Visited July 2011