“EASY AND EXCITING WAY TO LEARN TO SURF !!!!!!”

Punta Cana Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a surf school located at Macao Beach, Dominican Republic offers surfs services in the Punta Cana / Bavaro / Cabeza de Toro and Uvero Alto area with more than ten years in the bussines as a surf instructor and as Personnal or VIP guide
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“EASY AND EXCITING WAY TO LEARN TO SURF !!!!!!”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

yes very easy way to learn surfing and all the tricks you have to know about ,very exciting ,the time inside water gone with the wind is amazing, Danilo is very patient as a instructor and the beach macao is beautiful

Visited August 2013

Parkville, Missouri, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“One of the top highlights of our trip !!!”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Our teen age boys wanted to surf and are beginners. We picked this surf school based on recommendations and we were sure glad we did. Danilo picked us up from our hotel and treated us to one of the best days we could of had. The boys had a great time surfing and Danilo helped us order lunch ( fresh grilled fish ) on the beach.

Danilo is on of the nicest and most honest individual I have dealt with on vacation and we will definitely be back to see him !!!!

We booked through the hotel and payed more than we needed too. Make sure to call or email Danilo directly and you will save some money. The hotel told us we had to leave a deposit for the trip, but it ended up being their commission.

Danilo, thanks again for a wonderful experience. We wish you and your family all the best !!!

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Mark_Parkville_MO
Punta Cana S, Owner at Punta Cana Surf School, responded to this review, 11 July 2013
unforgeatable day ....thank you very much for your time and the very importants words you use to to make your review....let me know the next time you gonna be here again,remember that you have a new friend in Dominican Republic and no matter what Keep Surfing!!!
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Danilo was great and speaks very good english. I planned on surfing 3 days while there. Danilo picked me up on day one and the waves were average. He recommended skipping the next day and going back on the following day, as he thought the swell would be better and boy was he right. Nice waves and a lot of fun. Got some pics also. He offered to take me to the supermarket and drove me to the zip line adventure to set up zip lining for me and my girls at a discounted rate (compared to the resort). Also gave me a lot of history of the country while driving. Overall great and can't wait to do it again! Thanks Danilo!

Visited June 2013
Punta Cana S, Owner at Punta Cana Surf School, responded to this review, 23 June 2013
thank you very much Kevin for your review and your time, at the end is all about service and nobody do it better than the owner, next time maybe ill visit you at myrtlle beach...and remember no matter what ....keep surfing!!!!
Toronto, Canada
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“What a nice trip! Thanks to Danilo!”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

First of all, I'm not perfectly bilingual (I'm a French speaker), but I thought it was important to write my review in English because I wanted Danilo to understand what I wrote as lons as he doesn't speak French... So sorry if my English is not perfect; I only hope that everthing will be understandable!

This was the best part of my trip to Punta Cana! Me and my cousin had personal courses with Danilo. He picked us up at the hotel and brang us to the Macao beach which is a wonderful beach!!!

Both of us were able to surf at the end of the day. The beach was perfect for 1st timers. Not so big waves but enough big to have fun!

Danilo informed us on his country which was really interesting. He also has a great life experience to share: DJ, surfer, baseball, travels, etc...

I recommend Punta Cana Surf school to anybody who would like to have some surf lessons. It's safe, nice. You feel confortable with the instructor. Nothing wrong to say about that day.

We also had a great price!

Visited May 2013
Punta Cana S, Owner at Punta Cana Surf School, responded to this review, 7 June 2013
hey girls ..thank you very much for your review, we spend a very good day together and at the end this is it, service ,education an good will ,you two was awesome as a beginners and better as a human, thank you again for a wonderful time and the most important no matter what KEEP SURFING !!!!!!!
“Very good!!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Macao is a beautiful beach to learn how to surf, and punta cana surf school makes it possible! Danilo is a great person and knows everything about punta cana! He helped me with a lot of things in the city...I hope I can come back soon!

Visited January 2013
Punta Cana S, Owner at Punta Cana Surf School, responded to this review, 9 May 2013
thank you very much....for your time and your nice comments about punta cana surf school and everything about Danilo, its gonna make us better and better every day.....and remember no matter what,keep surfing!!!!!