“Relaxing but fun. Simply amazing!!”
Review of SeaPro Divers

Sunset Party Boat Cruise with Snorkeling
US$319.99*
Punta Cana 2- or 3-Day PADI Certification Scuba Diving Course
More attraction details
Owner description: Quality Scuba Diving in Punta Cana 10% Online Booking Special Dive into the world of SeaPro Divers and discover endless fun in the sun with an exciting selection of scuba diving and aquatic tours in Punta Cana! Whether you are looking for a snorkeling or scuba diving adventure to Catalina Island, a sunset snorkeling cruise in Punta Cana, Scuba diving at the exotic reefs near Saona Island or simply enjoying the views of Punta Cana while Parasailing, with SeaPro the possibilities for adventure are endless! SEAPRO Divers is one of the premier scuba dive and aquatic adventure tour provider in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, with more than 22 years of experience scuba diving and aquatic adventures throughout the Dominican Republic. Our mission is to provide our clients with unforgettable experiences during their vacations in Punta Cana and Dominican Republic, while maintaining the highest standards of safety.
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I took the party boat with the Sea Pro Team at the Dreams Palm Beach. I was by myself but the crew made feel welcome right away. I recommend this tour, it is all in one, you can snorkle, enjoy nature, and most of all have fun. Captain Agustin and Revering you guys rock! and hope to be back for another tour soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2012

We took our certification while vacationing last week, my sister, my husband, my 2 brothers and I and I must say that our teacher, Jennifer Vitali, was the very best! She is an experienced diver and she is calm and collected and she made us feel very safe during our dives at 20 feet. Thanks to her, we are more confident divers and we feel we have had the best experience of our trip! I strongly recommend using Sea Pro if you are wanting to learn with the teacher by your side and watching you constantly like a good instructor should do!

Reviewed 14 February 2012

At the end of January 2012 my wife, a bunch of other couples and I took the 3 hour Sea Pro excursion from Dreams Palm Beach resort in Punta Cana. On this excursion we went snorkelling in a very calmpart of the ocean for 45 miniutes. We then went to an awesome shallow part of water and had fun relaxing, playing water football and enjoying the sun. Our tour guides were Rev and L.A. These guys know how to make sure you have a fantastic time Our whole vist to Dreams Palm Resort was the best time ever. The entertainment and all staff are the frienldiest and funnest bunch of people out there. The hotel cleanliness, scenery and beach area are top notch as well. If your looking for an awesome place to go and great people to take you on fun excursions. Then this is the place to go for you.

Reviewed 8 February 2012

Best dives I've experienced in the DR. Extremely professional, all working as a team from booking the dives through Hansel, the drive to the Sosua Beach, setting up equipment, assistance in/out of the boat. Fabulous DM with all divers, that would be Johnny - ask for him!! Excellent trouble-shooter underwater and able to assist to relax and enjoy the dive with all levels of divers. Safe driving from the boat captain Pedro who brought us back to shore safely. Preparing for dive #2 was calmly done by the staff as a team while we sat and relaxed.
Overall a 10+ experience highly recommended and I can hardly wait to return.
January 25, 2011
Karen

1  Thank kjafs
Reviewed 2 February 2012

We are from Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada. We visited Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana. We went for a sea pro excursion which consisted of a boat ride out on the ocean, 45 miniutes of snorleling with tropical fish and then time to relax, swim and have fun in a beautiful shallow part of the ocean. Rev and L.A were such nice, friendly and happy people. They made everyone on the excursion feel welcome and have an EXELLENTE time. We will definatley take this excursion again and plan to re-visit Dreams Palm Beach resort in Punta Cana Dominican Republic again next year. All of the excursion guides, hosts, workers and entertainment staff are the BEST we have ever met.

2  Thank Sarah B