So, this was our first time in Domincan republic and we loved this island. Now to the resort, I was a little scared at first when we got to the resort gate and I didnt see any ocean. I calmed down when I was told that was the other side of the resort :)
We were welcomed by the bellboys with drinks and they took care of our luggage. The hotel staff were really helpful throughout our stay and this place was beautiful.
I loved the fact that there was a train that can take you to the other hotels within the resort and u can enjoy their restaurants. I tell you, the food = wonderful.... Loved everything and would return....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & Royal Suites. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Bavaro (excluding the Royal Suites). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Hotel
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Punta Cana
- Grand Bavaro Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort Spa
- Punta Cana Palladium
- Punta Cana Grand Palladium
- Palladium Punta Cana
- Palladium Bavaro
- Fiesta Bavaro