Just returned from 4 days at the Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites. Had a wonderful - 4 days wasn't quite enough.
Our room was in the 1800 numbers. We walked versus using the golf carts. This location is quite a ways from the Lobby and Buffet but it was great exercise and the scenery along the way was great. The room was very roomy. We didn't use the jacquzzi but it was nice to hang damp clothes on. Loved the large shower. Several nights we sat on our patio. Didn't notice any bugs although we packed our insect repellent.
We used the pool at this resort and the resort next to us. Pool was quiet. The pool games usually started around 4pm. We walked the beach several days. They have a large beach area.
The only down side to the vacation was the ale carte restaurants. We were told upon check in reservations weren't needed. On the second night we went to the Italian restaurant and at 6:45 we were told they had taken all the customers they could. They opened at 6pm. Later we talked with folks who walked in at 7:30 and were seated. There was a 2 hour wait for the steak house that night so we went back to the buffet. Another night same thing - Mexican restaurant full. I suppose we could have insisted on reservations but we were happy eating in the sports bar and buffet. So I really can't comment on the food at the ale carte's since we never got in.
Loved our 4 days. Loved the people, the resort, and the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & Royal Suites. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Bavaro (excluding the Royal Suites). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo and Hotelopia so you can book your Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Hotel
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Punta Cana
- Grand Bavaro Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort Spa
- Punta Cana Palladium
- Punta Cana Grand Palladium
- Palladium Punta Cana
- Palladium Bavaro
- Fiesta Bavaro