This was our 4th year in a row staying with at this resort chain. We visited June 13-20. We arrived at 11am and check in was fairly smooth. We had booked a Jr. Suite and were upgraded upon arrival to a Luxury suite Bldg. 19. (room 1918). This was a nice surprise! Our room wasn't ready which we had expected so grabbed our swim gear, changed, grabbed something quick to eat at the buffet right off the lobby and then headed to the ocean.
After getting to our room we asked about upgrading to the new swim out bldg. One was not available until another 2 days but did upgrade for a fee. The rooms were just as gorgeous as our other room plus the swim out and steps away from the sea. Eugenio (Eugene) who assisted the guests in our bldg. was always a pleasure and got us anything we needed. He is a fantastic young man!
We enjoyed seeing old friends and making new ones. We had a wonderful time during our visit and any issues we may have had were taken care of right away. One time our safe wouldn't work and I literally turned around and there was someone there to fix it.
We love the Steak House restaurant the best and ate there 3 times. This was our first time staying in the Bavaro section as in previous visits we always stayed in the Royal Suites Adults only section. We found the Bavaro section to be close to everything, Disco, Theater, 24 hour sports bar, 2 awesome buffets, huge pool (if you don't have your own swim out), Hemmingways (piano bar), and also a little snack bar off the beach we didn't know about.. this was great for afternoon munchies and only steps from the sand. (la Uva) I believe it was called.
We spent most of our mornings at the beach where you could always find a lounger. After lunch we would go to our room to enjoy our swim out and people watch and talk to those passing by and just relax.
The grounds keepers worked hard every day raking sea weed from the beach and setting up arches for weddings or romantic dinners. The grounds were immaculate as usual and the staff is always friendly.
Special thanks to Jose Luis and Alberto for assisting us during our stay! We are true Palladium Addicts! We cannot wait to return next June for a 5th stay!
Thank you Grand Palladium Bavaro!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & Royal Suites. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Bavaro (excluding the Royal Suites). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Hotel
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Punta Cana
- Grand Bavaro Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort Spa
- Punta Cana Palladium
- Punta Cana Grand Palladium
- Palladium Punta Cana
- Palladium Bavaro
- Fiesta Bavaro