From day one I have had a horrible experience with grand palladium. The staff is very unfriendly, the organization of the resort is very unorganized, restaurants are not tasty and the kids club was very boring. The best days during my trip was leaving the resort and visiting the spa!
Restaurants- rather then allowing you to make reservations at the restaurant visits you have to go to the restaurant of choice at 5p and stand in a line for over an hour to make a reservation later that night. Best to go to the buffet every night!
Rooms- are beautiful but the cleaner comes every few days.
Kids club- at night, the kids would sit in front of the TV, I could do that in my room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & Royal Suites. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Bavaro (excluding the Royal Suites). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotelopia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Hotel
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Punta Cana
- Grand Bavaro Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort Spa
- Punta Cana Palladium
- Punta Cana Grand Palladium
- Palladium Punta Cana
- Palladium Bavaro
- Fiesta Bavaro