Passion By Martin Berasategui at Paradisus Punta Cana
Reserve with OpenTable
Passion By Martin Berasategui at Paradisus Punta Cana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 306 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Caribbean, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Denver, Colorado
“The Real Deal”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The 7 course meal is more like 10-11 courses. It was very good and the service was on par with the best.

Visited July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Polish first
“It was okay”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

It was okay, just not my thing. I don't really like eating places where I have to be told how to eat the food. Do to get me wrong, I love upscale and have often spent over $400 fie a meal for 2 not including the cost if champagne. This was just not our thing.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Lakesha H
Los Angeles, California
“no love for people with food allergies!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The night started off on the wrong foot...or should I say shoe! Made reservations for dinner and no one bothered to tell us that there was a "closed toe shoe" dress code policy for men. My boyfriend was wearing sandals and they made it very clear that they were not happy about it. The employees stood in a circle and were obviously talking about us and every server that came to our table made it a point to look at his feet. Except for Gustavo, he was the most friendly person at this restaurant/resort.

anyway, I am deathly allergic to shellfish and their menu is loaded with shellfish options.
wanted to go with the 7 course tasting menu but didn't have much of a choice for substitutions. I told the servers that I am allergic to shellfish and ordered a plain salad and asked for a steak cooked medium. They brought me a salad, I was just about to take a bite when I realized they had put lobster on my salad!!! they immediately took my salad back and brought me a new one.
I cannot believe that a 7 star restaurant would make this kind of mistake. That was a mistake that could have put me in the hospital or killed me. and for that, I give them 1 star.

My steak came out cooked extra well done so that was a let down. Had a brownie dessert, that was good.

Bottom line for the restaurant: Perhaps you should pay more attention to your customers food allergies rather than their shoes.

• Visited July 2014
5 Thank meliska1
New York
“Terrible Service, Waste of Time”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Showed up at the resort and Juan Reyes the security guard was rude to us and said we couldn't enter to see the restaurant for our anniversary dinner.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank azzuracapri
“1st Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

It's hard to put in to words how amazing the 7 course dinner is at Passion. My husband and I made reservations to celebrate our first anniversary and we were so impressed. The service is top notch, they have a great wine selection, and each course was more impressive than the last. Each course was a unique blend of flavors and the presentation was beautiful. I would highly recommend visiting this restaurant during your stay at Paradisus, it is a dining experience I will never forget!