We booked our holiday with Thompson which offered cocotal suits only... The rooms were o.k but the cleaners didnt pay enough attention to please their guests. The only restaurant we enjoyed was Jade Oriental, which is worth visitig. In the Steak House, the food was very good but the service was poor, very long waiting time... Not many activities for young children, apart from the aquapark, whcih was great. Excellent animation team!!! A big thank you to Manuel :), Mario,Adriana Papparazzi and the rest. Very nice drinks and brilliant service in the bars. Thompson representative trying to make money on excursions which are cheaper to buy from the hotel. Very nice and friendly staff. Favourite restaurant buffet was Macao with excellent service. The food was nice with a wide range of dishes to choose from. We enjoyed our holiday very much but I doubt we'd go back to that hotel again due to the condition of the rooms and location of it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort