The service received at the Sirenis resort was more than we could have asked for. Upon arrival we were greeted with a complimentary cocktail and local Dominican dancers. There was always a member of staff to hand, attention to detail was amazing and they were always very friendly and playful.
When we first arrived in the room it was wonderfully air-conditioned and very clean indeed. Unlike normal air conditioning units there was no noise whatsoever and was effective. Mid-week we were left a little surprise by on of the maids/cleaners which was delightful. The bathroom was almost entirely marble and everything worked well, had no problems.
The location was stunning!! The beach was owned by the hotel and therefore kept incredibly clean. Waiters were on the beach to take your order from first thing in the morning for drinks. The beach is situated about 3 mins from the huge pool that has 2 pool bars and 3 bridges that can be swam under. There are different places to get food throughout the day, the best one being the Mexican restaurant next to the pool. There are many different excursions available, as we did snuba diving, drove a speed boat and went snorkelling in one trip, but ask around the different people in the hotel for prices. Mainly bring US dollars as they don't really like Dominican pesos.
What we liked best about the holiday was the crystal clear ocean as it is perfect for snorkelling but we recommend taking bread from breakfast and feeding the fish as they come very close to you and are not scared, also get an under water camera as the pictures turn out fantastic!! The beach is beautiful, never seen anything like it. Also the Peacocks are amazing and they had little baby chicks when stayed and they will be your alarm clock . What we liked least was as you walk up or down the beach you will be harassed by men on the beach trying to sell you novelty items, this is when you leave the section of beach owned by the hotel. All in all it was fabulous!!!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Hotelopia, Priceline, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort