A beautiful big resort. This was our second time there, first time at "Punta Cana" and this time at the "Palace". We reserved a loft room as three in our group, but the main floor bed was just a pull out couch and was very uncomfortable. The couch stays like a bed all the time so why don't you just put a bed there instead of a couch we never used. My wife is in a wheel chair so she stayed on main floor, after a few nights I gave her my good mattress from a bed upstairs and we put the crappy couch mattress on a box spring up stairs. It all worked out in the long run. The food is so good here it will amaze you. They will cook you omlettes, eggs, crepes every morning. The staff is just wonderful. You will have to get up early if you want a shade area near the beach or pool so bring something unigue to put on your chair to reserve it. The beach area is better closer to "Bavaro" as the beach near "Royal" and "Palace" has a fairly quick dropoff. Loved the theatres and shows, the live music in the lobbies, nice to have a dance or two :) They did have some communication problems this time as we received a invite to a meeting to help the hotel and went to find out it was changed yet nobody cared. The POP People deserve a clap as they kept us busy all day and night. The beach party was a riot. :) Again staff very friendly and sincere. Would I go back?......Yes as this is paradise and excellent food. This time was not perfect and we had a few issues but nothing that ruined a vacation just stuff that happens at every hotel. We can home to have a vacation from our vacation as we were going, going all the time but that was our choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Palladium Punta Cana