Spent 2 wonderful weeks at the end of October in the sun and ocean at the Grand Palladium Palace. We went down with another couple and none of us have any complaints. The hotel was great. We were in awe when we got there. We had Jr lofts and they were spacious and clean. As far as the food goes, well we never made it to an a-la-carte restaurant because we were impressed with the food at the buffets. There is something for everyone. The pool area and grounds were always kept clean and the flowers and palm trees are beautiful to look at. One thing we all agreed upon was how nice and friendly the staff was. We met some great people and had a blast. This was an excellent vacation and would recommend it to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Palladium Punta Cana