This was one of the best holidays i have been on. The hotel was good, and the rooms were excellent. The weather was really good, although it did rain heavily for 5-10 minutes, then stops for the day. It dries up very quickly, so would advise to take a umbrella with you to avoid dissapointments. The food was nice, although i am a vegitarian, so lack of vegetarian dishes were available, but did make do with it as was there for a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelsClick, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Palladium Punta Cana