We stayed in the Royal Suites section from 4 June to 18 June. Our stay was fantastic. We had booked and paid for the upgraded section to stay in the Royal Suites. On arrival we were again upgraded to the newer part of the complex. The rooms here were top class 5*. However, we were a bit further from the sea than what we had wanted and the reception staff were more than happy to move us to another room. The view from this room was great. It looked right onto the pool and the sea. We had a jacuzzi in our balcony - out of this world!! With staying in the Royal Suites, you were provided with slippers, dressing gowns and unlimited top up of the mini bar! You could even put in a request for what drink you preferred. The restaurants were limitless - the private Royal Suites Restaurant was lovely and was a pleasure to eat in. The other restaurants were really good as well and the choice (for me who is a picky eater) was great. We tried all of the restaurants while we were there and would recommend the Italian and the Mexican. We also went to the theatre and this good entertainment when on holiday. The weather was also great when we were there - it did rain everyday while we were there but this was around 6pm at night and it only rained for a short bit. It was quite nice as it brought a breeze!! The pools were fantastic and just great to relax in. Claire our Thomas Cook rep was great and helped us book the right trips (coral reef snorkelling would recommend).
Overall we had a great romantic honeymoon and would be back in a flash!! Would recommend you upgrade to the Royal Suites as there is a huge difference!!!
P.S. Casino was good night out for a bit of fun!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Palladium Punta Cana