My girlfriend and I got stuck in PC because of a massave snow storm. We had to switch resorts and ended up coming here. Thank God! Coming to this resort saved our vacation. Around the pool, there are a lot of events going on through out the day to keep people engaged. The pool was very nice. The food was good for an all inclusive resort. The service was very good as well. It was nice having a shop on property because we hadnt packed enough to be on vacation for 10 days. I was in culture shock outside of the resort, but on the resort it was paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & Royal Suites. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Punta Cana (excluding the Royal Suites). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort Spa