We stayed at the bavaro section of the hotel as we upgraded to a suite. I think it is defiantly worth the money as they have recently been refurbished and are large with huge very comfortable beds . It's seems the other rooms are next to be updated as they do look dated and tired. We never had a problem finding a sunbed and used all the pools but found we were more comfortable on the beach. We tried all the restaurants apart from the sea food and found them all lovely apart from the steak house . We waited 2 hrs to get in then 1 hr for our starter to arrive and when it did it was wrong. My partner ordered his steak well done and it was medium at best and our friend ordered medium rare and it was raw. We waited so long for anyone to bring our drink order we went to the bar ourselves. This was the only issue we had with any of the restaurants our favourite was the Spanish visited 3 times. All the staff including jordano ,critorolina ledano and the manager Roberto made us feel very special and the food was amazing ( best chocolate mousse I've ever had). Maria Ramirez was an excellent waitress at the Hemingways bar lovely for a Budweiser after the beach and sparkling wine in the evening she would have drinks waiting for us. And Miguel cabinera would be singing from the time he gave us our coffee in the morning till the end of day. We had an amazing holiday and are thinking of booking again from next year .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & TRS Turquesa Hotel. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Punta Cana (excluding the TRS Turquesa Hotel). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort Spa