We were 2 couples traveling to this resort for the 3rd time for one couple and the 2nd for the other. We travelled for 2 weeks. Upon check in we were advised that although we had booked a junior suite in the Punta Cana section we had been upgraded to a suite in the Bavaro Section in building 17 which was close to the Punta Cana Section(see Bavaro for review). Our vacation provider representative was located in the Punta Cana Section and we could use any of the three sections so it did not matter where our room was. The reception at the Punta Cana section was hit or miss for service if we tried to deal with issues on our room. Our friends had an issue with their room and when they tried to deal with it the reception told them we had to go to the Barvaro section to get the issue rectified. I will say we had great service from Faustin. The service at the buffet was also hit or miss and mostly miss. The staff there seemed to lack direction and getting service there was very difficult depending on the day. The bar service and pool service was good. Make sure you say little rum (it might help) as they put way too much alcohol in the drinks. The animation team seemed to be a little lacking in the enthusiasm department and we noticed them several times on the beach almost hiding instead of trying to get guests to participate in activities. The beach is beautiful but the towel game is in full swing and you had to be on the beach between 6 and 6:30 to get a hut. The live entertainment in the lobby in the evenings is wonderful and bar service in the lobbies was good. Overall we would stay at this resort again but it does need some updating which I understand it is next to be done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & Royal Suites. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Punta Cana (excluding the Royal Suites). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort Spa