I have never written a review before despite having travelled to many places around the world, but after reading all the negative reviews before I went I felt this time a review needed to be written. I travelled with my husband and two children 9 and 13 from England. The hotel is excellent we stayed in the punta cana hotel in block 2000 but were moved to the Bavaro due to maintenance work. We were happy with both rooms. The food is excellent we liked the steakhouse and Italian a la carte , but we mainly ate in the buffet's as their was plenty of choice. Not one of us was ill during the holiday. We had no problems with service at any of the restaurants or bars, apart from one night at the steakhouse where they seemed to have forgotten our order, but then we are on holiday and were in no particular rush. The grounds are stunning, we received maid service every day and out mini bar was stocked up everyday. Everywhere was clean and yes the pool may have a few cracked tiles here and their but who cares ! The beds we found very comfortable and could not fault the rooms at all. Only thing is not much for the kids at night, as mine did not want to go in the kids club. A few more pool tables or games would be my suggestion that the whole family can use. We loved the cocktail bar at night especially as it is air conditioned. There was always plenty of sunbeds by the beach or around the pool no matter what time of day, so those amongst you who insist of putting towels on the bed and then do not arrive until 4 hours later their is absolutely no need. We went on one trip which was the glass bottom boat ( through the hotel ) which really was a snorkelling trip, which unfortunately my son could not do, but despite this it was a fantastic trip for those like me that do not like diving. You got to see the coral reef and some beautiful fish without diving! This is the fifth time we have stayed in the punta cana resort and this is on par with the other hotel we really liked Melia Caribe tropical, but we would put this hotel at the top due to the price. Thank you to all the staff that made us feel welcome and for us having an absolutely fantastic time. For those who have not been please ignore the negative reviews unless you are really fussy and cannot wait 5 mins for anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & Royal Suites. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Punta Cana (excluding the Royal Suites). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort Spa