We visited the third time from 4/26 - 5/3. Once again, we confirmed the PCP to be our favorite all-inclusive. The main attraction to us is the smaller size, coupled with the staff, the adults-only policy, the appearance, the beach bar, the food, and the beach. It doesn't really make much difference what building you are in, as all are a short walk to the lobby & buffet and the pool & beach. We are yet to visit the restaurants or entertainment at the neighboring Caribe or Tropicale, as we usually eat at the buffet at the PCP and are back in the room before the shows start. The wait staff and the servers in the buffet are outstanding, although the only names we can recall are Juan, Reynardo, Jeorge (servers) and David at the pasta station. Kenia, who worked both the pool bar and the lobby bar was great. But also the others there, whose names we can't recall. We particularly enjoyed the convenience of the beach bar staffed by Luis Emanuel and another who was equally helpful and efficient. Erick, who did clean-up at the Mare Nostrum and beach was very personable and we enjoyed talking with him. Also Ada with the animation team, all of whom were very energetic and did a good job of offering activities.The only suggestion we could make to them would be to maybe turn down the public address system around the pool in the afternoon.
The only real complaint we would have is on-going from our first visit. One of our top priorities in selecting a resort is the availability of catamarans, as we enjoy sailing most every day. The boat (there was only one available this time) is provided not by Princess, but contracted to SeaPro, and has been in rough condition on each of our visits. They are apparently not maintained until something breaks.
Thanks once again to Hector for his help. ( If any managers read this, and if anyone turned in the pair of blue Crocs with the AU emblems that we left in the room, or the "Changes in Latitude" tumbler that was left on the edge of the pool, please email me through Trip Advisor and hold them until our next visit).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa in an Adults Resort (18 years old and over) where the fascination of an unforgettable holiday is readily available to our clients. Caribbean style and art of living combine in each of the corners and rooms of this pleasant, high-category holiday resort in Bavaro Beach. Five-Star All Inclusive Hotel, quiet and relaxing, on a heavenly beach; that offers all the services and facilities of our sister hotels Caribe Club and Tropical Princess.The charm of the 263 beautiful Platinum Suites, the seduction of the 7 Honeymoon Suites equipped with a thousand and one details and including a full range of services are completed with the careful and selected menu of our 5 restaurants (main buffet, Italian, Tex-Mex, Mediterranean and Swiss), and a functional snack. Wedding packages available. A full range of daytime leisure activities, extensive gym and spa area, a beautiful bright environment, with a large number of evening activities, next to the famous Princess Tower Casino (located at Bávaro Princess Hotel), and Areito Disco (one of the best in Punta Cana); that add the pleasure of some days of rest and an unforgettable holiday at the famous Bavaro Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Cana Princess Resort
- Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Punta Cana Princess Hotel