3 couples ages 22 - 28
First the setbacks. We arrived at the resort around 3:15pm (check-in is at 3) and only one of the three couples that went were able to get into their room. The other two where not ready. It took another hour to get into our room. We were told to leave our bags at the front of the resort and the bags would be in out room when the room was ready. My wife and I and the other couple that didn't get in their room until we did had to wait until almost 5pm to get out bags and that only happend because we went back to the lobby and complained.
Another draw back was the constant nagging from people wanting to sell you stuff and I'm not talking about just the beach. The people at the stand by the pool in front of the snack bar were just as annoying as the excursion people on the beach. I understand that they are trying to make a living but im there to relax and not to be nagged everytime I try to go eat.
Now time for the positives. The place was beautifull. The grounds crew there does an excellent job of making this place look amazing. It actually looked like the pictures online. Becasue of them you actually felt like you were in paradise.
The food and bars were also great. Top notch food and drinks that taste amazing. The restruant staff was friendly, the food was presented like a 5 star restruant would, and the taste was amazing. The bar tenders were fun to talk to and can make a great drink and if you asked for more alcohol in your drink you got it.
Since I spent most of my time either on the beach, by the bar, or in the pool I did not pay much attention to the animation team but what I did see of them they really knew of to get the people involved in whatever they were doing.
Even with the setbacks we would consider going back to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa in an Adults Resort (18 years old and over) where the fascination of an unforgettable holiday is readily available to our clients. Caribbean style and art of living combine in each of the corners and rooms of this pleasant, high-category holiday resort in Bavaro Beach. Five-Star All Inclusive Hotel, quiet and relaxing, on a heavenly beach; that offers all the services and facilities of our sister hotels Caribe Club and Tropical Princess.The charm of the 263 beautiful Platinum Suites, the seduction of the 7 Honeymoon Suites equipped with a thousand and one details and including a full range of services are completed with the careful and selected menu of our 5 restaurants (main buffet, Italian, Tex-Mex, Mediterranean and Swiss), and a functional snack. Wedding packages available. A full range of daytime leisure activities, extensive gym and spa area, a beautiful bright environment, with a large number of evening activities, next to the famous Princess Tower Casino (located at Bávaro Princess Hotel), and Areito Disco (one of the best in Punta Cana); that add the pleasure of some days of rest and an unforgettable holiday at the famous Bavaro Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Cana Princess Resort
- Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Punta Cana Princess Hotel