“I've been dreaming of this food since we left”

Passion by Martin Berasategui at Paradisus Palma Real
Ranked #3 of 311 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Price range: US$40 - US$200
Cuisines: Spanish, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“I've been dreaming of this food since we left”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The slow cooked, herb roasted egg makes my mouth water when I think of it. Elizabeth brought the chef out when we were done eating. We were so amazed by the food and service, that I was dumbfounded and probably said something simple like "it was really good!" After we had time to digest the food, the atmosphere, and the experience, I wish I had said more. I would give anything to have that egg again! When I asked Elizabeth what time the sun rises, she made it a point to go find out, which was really nice. The service at Passion was unlike anything we've had before. It was extremely clean, very quiet, and an amazing dinner that I'd like to have again.

• Polish first
Thousand Oaks, California
“BEST FOOD AT THE RESORT!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

If you want an amazing meal in a beautiful setting spend the extra money for this experience. We paid $50.00 per person for the tasting menu and it was BY FAR the best meal we had the whole week we were there and we tried EVERY restaurant at the resort. We even brought along three teenagers (18 yr olds) and they LOVED it! The service is perfect and the Manager came by the table several times to check on us. Worth every penny!

Visited July 2014
Nesconset, New York
“Gourmet food and wine”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We were served small plates of delicious gourmet food paired with delicious wines. It is definitely worth it to pay the extra money to try this. It is also a beautiful restaurant inside with superb service.

Oxford, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top of the Line”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Nothing to dislike. Impeccable service and meal. Precision service by multiple waiters over the 8-course dinner.

“Experience it!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Ultra exotic food in small flavorful portions that came one after another, and then we were so full. it was sooo good.
You must try it