Passion by Martin Berasategui at Paradisus Palma Real
Cuisines: Spanish, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Once our dinner was arranged everything was amazing. had some challenges with the staff understanding our dining request for 17.

There are newer reviews for Passion by Martin Berasategui at Paradisus Palma Real

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Everything was fantastic. The food the attention, quality of different
servings. This is a very international cuisine restaurant. We enjoy our dinner.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I recently stayed at Paradisus Resort in Punta Cana and had the opportunity to experience this amazing cuisine two times. My wife and I enjoyed the food and wine pairings menu and also the ala carte.

I can honestly say these meals ranked in the top three dining experiences I have ever had. The food is incredible. Rich in flavor and drenched in thoughtfulness. Martin Berasategui has created a simply stunning selection of foods and wines.

If you are planning a visit to Punta Cana, it is well worth the price to experience this masterful dining experience.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The staff was great. Our waiter was EXCELLENT and the food was AMAZING!!! We did the preselected menu with the wine pairing. The food was exquisite, delicious!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

The food and luxury experience in this restaurant made a memorable experience for my wife and I. if you want to impress the lady of your dreams make sure to take her to this restaurant!!!