Before we go we read everything here but the price was very attractive to ignore and the location sounded too good so we make our reservation and we said we will spend most time outside the hotel so if the room is clean we are happy. when we come to the hotel, we get a big surprise because the hotel is nice and the location is very very good and the room was very clean and smell fresh. so I am not now sure why some people say bad things. may be they want 6 stars hotels but want to pay 3 stars.
We spend 7 nights in the hotel and i think 7 or 8 nights is good in this area but domincan republic has much more things to see and staying in santo domingo also has it special places to see. So we say stay in this area for one week and spend 4 nights in santo domingo but be careful you dont go to the bad areas of the city!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. Bavaro Beach is part of the Dominican Republic most exclusive coast resorts, thanks to its fine white sand bathed by the beautiful Caribbean Sea with crystal clear and emerald tone waters. Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. The hotel is located in an excellent location that offers a wide variety of sport and leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your whala!bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisios Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Hotel Alisios Bavaro Beach