I booked a snorkeling excursion off their beach tower and it was only $30 and I had a great time. The staff is super friendly and bilingual so there was never a language barrier. Its close to the beach and also near some local stores and pizza places. I would stay at this resort if I were to return to Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. Bavaro Beach is part of the Dominican Republic most exclusive coast resorts, thanks to its fine white sand bathed by the beautiful Caribbean Sea with crystal clear and emerald tone waters. Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. The hotel is located in an excellent location that offers a wide variety of sport and leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your whala!bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisios Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Hotel Alisios Bavaro Beach