“Very relaxing”
Review of Rock Spa

Rock Spa
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Go early to take advantage of hydrotherapy: steam room, dry sauna, ice rub, mud scrub, etc.

I arrived about 40 minutes early and had plenty of time before my massage.

Massage was fantastic!

"exfoliation"
"vacation"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 15 March 2018

After having my pinched nerve flare up overnight, I felt that a deep tissue massage would help the trick. The hydrotherapy before the massage was the best part - going from place to place, different temperatures and humidity was kinda nice.

I told the massage therapist as I was walking in that I had a concern about my neck and to please address it. Nary a wave over my neck during the 80 minutes. She messed with my hair more than my neck. I should of said something but decided it didn't matter.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I had 3 massages and a cucumber cooling wrap on my 4 day stay there. Australia was my FAVORITE therapist. She did the cooling cucumber wrap which was fabulous for my sunburn and followed it with a 50 minute massage. SPECTACULAR!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I got there an hour early to do the spa treatments and they were amazing! You go from different showers to saunas, wet and dry ones, to an exfoliating treatment leaving your skin extremely smooth. The deep tissue massage was intense!! Absolutely loved my whole experience!