“Bus schedule”

Price range: US$9 - US$39
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located directly on the Caribbean Sea, this tropical setting serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Playa Blanca is also a unique venue for a private event or wedding to remember.
Daisendorf
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bus schedule”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

A nice place indeed but if you come and go by bus (for example from 4 points) make sure you check the times yourself. I asked when the next one leaves because I had things to do and that guy told me the wrong time. The result being me having to wait 1 hour for the next bus instead of being able to take care of my tasks. I was offered that they could call a taxi for me but obviously on my own expenses. He said he was sorry that's all. Maybe they would have cared more if I would have had lunch here but still reading a bus schedule should be possible for their staff.

Seattle, WA
“Great venue and food!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

We are here several times as a nice escape from club med. Great food, great drinks and great service- and that's before you even consider the view! The fried grouper was amazing and even kids fish and chips were amazing!

Puntacana123, Manager at Playa Blanca Restaurant, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to talk about your experience with us, we love to hear that you really enjoyed visiting us more the one time.

We hope you come back soon.

Have a nice weekend,

Carla Valbuena Matheus
Services Manager
Puntacana Resort & Club
Alpharetta, Georgia
“The view enhances the meal!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The food was okay, service was great, and the view was amazing. I loved eating with the ocean breeze and spectacular view right at my table. I loved the ambiance more than anything. I had a pasta dish and it was good. Drinks were good, as well. I just found it to be a nice place to sit and relax. Some of the dishes were priced in the mid to high $20's and some a little over $10.

• Visited May 2014
The Playa Blanca team is very happy to hear about your experience with us.

We hope to see you soon in Playa Blanca Restaurant.

Have a nice weekend,

Carla Valbuena Matheus
Services Manager
Puntacana Resort & Club
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Amazing place to spend the day”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I am obsessed with Playa Blanca, you have access to the most beautiful beach in Dominican Republic, the staff is extremely kind, and attentive. I actually have not tried their food but I am sure it is very good. I tried the Pina Colada and it was delicious.

• Visited April 2014
Isle La Motte, Vermont
“Very Good Food and Ambiance”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Hard to get into this restaurant and a reservation well in advance is required. The food was really good and well prepared and a good variety on the menu with daily specials. The service was excellent. Well worth going and definitely will return.

Visited April 2014