We have traveled to bahia principe all inclusive resorts in Mexico(Coba),
Samana(Cayo levantado) and Tenerife (Costa adeje )
hand never felt the need to write a review.
What compelled me to write this review was the friendly staff...
The check in was in the bus (wonderful),but i realized that our room wasn´t on top floor and were very dissapointed .
KENIA was in our bus and told me that she wil try to chance our room.
So in the next day she talked to her superiors and put us in another villa.
I was very happy whith it and we moved strait away.
The room was in villa 25 and it was great, view was decent, bed was comfy, VERY clean...
Lobby is always immaculate.Grounds are beautiful and the beach is spotless.
Nighttime shows are pretty good - especially Monday and Thursday night (Monday Michael Jackson, Thursday acrobatics)
We went to Garden Grill (ok), Maiko Japanese (awesome), and went to the Gourmet (amazingly awesome).
Overall, we love this resort .
To finish off, a note specifically to KENIA - MUCHAS GRACIAS!!For taking care of us and make our holidays so perfect...
THANK YOU BAHIA PRINCIPE BAVARO!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 2 lake-style pools Large sun terrace New relaxation zone with Bali beds, sun umbrellas and loungers Pool and beach towels BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, 3 tennis courts (floodlit for an additional charge), multi-sports court Water activity centre WiFi access in the lobby (1h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Entertainment theatre Wedding gazebo 1 buffet restaurant and 17 speciality restaurants Japanese restaurant 10 bars 3 Snack Bars Cocktail Lounge Punta Blanca Golf Club: 18 hole Golf Punta Blanca Golf Club designed by Nick Price (additional charge) Pueblo Principe: Shopping and Leisure Mall with local craft stores, live music, shows, stores, bars, karaoke, disco and casino Rooms 816 rooms including two types: Superior Junior Suite and Club Hacienda Junior Suite Room facilities: King size bed or two full size beds Fully-equipped bathroom with hydromassage bath tub, hair dryer and magnifying mirror Sitting area with sofa Air conditioning Ceiling fan Telephone Alarm clock Satellite TV Minibar Coffee-making facilities Safe (additional charge) Ironing set Wifi (additional charge) Club Hacienda Junior Suite (See page 18 Club Golden, Club Hacienda) Children Bahia Scouts The hotel is perfect for families, offering a range of facilities tailored especially for children, including the following: Mini Club for children aged 4 to 12 Evening Mini Disco Babysitting service (additional charge) Bahia Scouts Water Park Fun Area and Adventure Park (additional charge) Teens' Club (11-16 years) Other services 24 hour medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Bus stop opposite the hotel Meeting and convention room Personalised menus (for celiacs, diabetics, etc.) Available on request and subject to circumstances Specialised service for organising weddings, incentive trips, events and anniversaries ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Punta Cana
- Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana
- Bahia Principe Dominican Republic
- Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro Resort
- Punta Cana Bahia Principe
- Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro Punta Cana
- Principe Punta Cana
- Bahia Punta Cana
- Bahia Resort Principe
- Gran Bahia Principe Dominican Republic