“Edgar Gonzalas made our trip grand!”

Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort
Ranked #13 of 110 Hotels in Punta Cana
GreenLeadersSilver level
Cincinnati
“Edgar Gonzalas made our trip grand!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 10 days in mid March 2012. Our personal concierge, Edgar Gonzalas, met us daily to see what we might need to make our trip enjoyable. He made all of our daily dinner reservations so that we were able to make the most of the dining options at the resort. He was there to address our every need. Not much to do outside of the resort, but that was just fine for us, we wanted to relax and that's exactly what we did. The resort is very nice and clean. All of the staff were very pleasant and went the extra mile. The buffet manager, Mario, was also very accomodating and wanted to make sure we were satisfied with all of our meals. Ramon at the pool made us laugh everyday. Would go back today if I could.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank VCrook
ManagementPPRL, General Manager at Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this review, 2 May 2012
Dear guest,

It is truly a pleasure for me to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your comments regarding our staff, specially to Edgar Gonzales as well as Mario and Ramón . It is thanks to our excellent team that we are able to accomplish our goal - the total satisfaction of our guests. I will gladly pass on your compliments to each you have mentioned.

I look forward to hosting you again in the nearest future at Paradisus Palma Real Resort.

Managing Director

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,017)
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Miami Lakes, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

Resort is beautiful ,staff is very friendly . There is one guy at the main pool that makes your day more enjoyable his name is Ramon "Fuego" .

Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
ManagementPPRL, General Manager at Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this review, 1 May 2012
Dear Jesus,

I would like to extend my gratitude for taking the time to air you impressions regarding your recent experience at Paradisus Palma Real Resort.

I really appreciate your comments about the service provided by Ramon, as it is due to his effort and dedication that we are able to accomplish our goal - the total satisfaction of our guests.

Once more, thank you for share your impressions and I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again at Paradisus Palma Real Resort.

Oz
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

Be very, very patient about personal belongings. Do not leave money unattended!!! Me and my family had very bad experience about that. I mean IN THE ROOM, NOT OUTSIDE!!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
9 Thank OzVetea
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

The resort is immaculately maintained, the beach is beautiful, rooms were spacious and clean. I can't say enough good things about this resort. We absolutely loved our stay and were sad to leave! We stayed in the Sol Melia owners area and the staff was extremely accommodating, especially Freddy, at the bar! He had our cabana/day bed ready for us every morning and made sure our newly made friends that we met at the resort were next to us! We ate nearly every few hours - totally gluttonous but we were paying for the all-inclusive so we indulged ourselves! The pool & the beach were always clean. We would love to go back soon!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear guest,

I greatly appreciate your comments about our services and facilities, as well as for your respects on the efforts and dedication demonstrated by Freddy.

Thank you for share your impressions and we await you soon at your ¨home away from home¨ Paradisus Palma Real Resort.

Cleveland, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

I recently took my boys to the Paradisus Palma Real. The room was great. Nicely detailed. Comfy beds. Granite everywhere. a fully stocked mini bar. The resort was fantastic. Absolutely beautiful. The staff was more than accomodating. The food excellent. Two of the staff. Hamlet and Nathaniel were unbelievable. They made everything happen that we needed too. We used the VIP for transport to and from the resort. We did the the dolphin explorer trip which was amazing. I have stayed at beaches several times and found this place better. The beach was absolutely gorgeous. I would put this on your travel plans. For the price a great trip.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Manny C
halifax
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

My husband and I went to the Paradisus on our own (first time on holiday without taking children). Everything about our vacation experience at the Paradisus was perfect! We did a "Royal Service" package and I highly recommend the upgrade, since it allows you to enjoy a special Royal Service restaurant and, most of all, the services of a butler who will make your dinner reservations, ensure that you have a bana bed by the pool, bring wine and snacks to your room each evening while you prepare for dinner, and even prepare a jacuzzi for you, complete with bubbles and rose petals! The staff here are fantastic - uber-professional, friendly and helpful. And the food is amazing. We ate at a different restaurant each night and never had a single appetizer, main course or dessert that was not 5 star quality. Even the nightly entertainment was specatcular (cirque performance is awesome).

We have been on all-inclusive holidays before and have enjoyed them, but this experience was really in a category of its own. Again... I believe that the "Royal Service" package played a significant role in making this such an outstanding holiday because it completely removed even the possibility of having anything go wrong by providing us with an assigned staff member to take care of everything.

Room Tip: I would use my money to upgrade to Royal Service as opposed to getting a "better" suite wi...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Kim S
Dear Kim,

Thank you for selecting Paradisus Palma Real Resort for your vacations.

I greatly appreciate your valuable comments towards our Royal Service staff. It is a pleasure for me to learn that we fulfilled your expectations as well that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

My wife and I recently stayed a week at this resort celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary. We could not be happier with our stay! The room, the grounds, and pretty much everything about the resort were top notch. Throughout the whole week we could not stop saying, "Wow!". We booked through RCI and had a concierge, Bruny, approach us on day one and he was there throughout our stay making sure everything was easy and relaxing. Bruny made all of our dinner reservations, booked our excursions, etc. He was fabulous and certainly deserves some recognition and a bonus or reward. He made our stay phenomenal! We have never stayed at an All-Inclusive resort before so we were curious if it was worth the value....and it was. The food was very good, the drinks (and alcohol) were top notch, name brand, and it all of it was available 24 hours. I would also recommend booking a few excursions to see the beautiful island. We went on a buggy tour (watch out you get dirty) which was so much fun and then we booked a full day excursion to Saona which was well worth the money. Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our vacation and will have an experience we can treasure forever. Thank you again to Bruny and to the whole staff, you were wonderful!

Best regards
Joseph and Veronica (Family Hermans)

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Joseph and Veronica,

I would like to extend my gratitude for choosing Paradisus Palma Real Resort to celebrate such a special occasion like your 5th wedding anniversary, and for sharing the impressions of your recent stay.

It is truly a pleasure for me to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and I sincerely appreciate your respects on the efforts and dedication demonstrated by Bruny, as it is due to his effort and dedication that we are able to accomplish our goal - the total satisfaction of our guests.

Once again, thank you for share your impressions and I look forward to welcome you again at this your second home.

Sincerely