Nothing about this trip was relaxing. Asked for quiet room and got a room facing neighboring hotel that played music till 3am. Had to move rooms 3 times to get one that was somewhat quiet. My wife left a dress in a closet when we had to pack up after the drunken couple in the adjoining room next door would not keep quiet. That dress was never seen again. House cleaning did not come clean the room another day even after I called 3 times to have them come. Was never given a reason as to why. All the rooms are filled with mosquitos. The free internet in the rooms was broken for 3 days. Every time I called front desk I got the same answer...someone will come fix it right away. It was never fixed. My wife cut her foot playing volleyball from a knife buried in the sand. The beach was not cleaned properly after a dinner event.
I arrived on a Wednesday and could only get dinner reservations to eat at 9:30pm for the next few nights. I told them I eat early and want to eat at 6 when everything opens. They told me to come back everyday at 3 and ask. I think they just want tips. Each night I walked by the restaurants and saw 2-3 tables full at 6. After complaining to almost everyone, I finally asked for the manager of the entire resort. If you pay extra money you get to see him right away I found out. Domingo tried to make things right and even drove my wife and I to the airport when our tour company never called us to arrange our prepaid transfer back to airport. Entire trip was one stress after another. We stayed at the Iberostar the year before. Rooms were much cleaner and place was much newer. Reason we changed was their food was horrible. Not sure what to do next....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the epitome of resort elegance. Paradisus Palma Real Resort envelops you in privileged comfort and simply astonishing beauty. Discover crystal Caribbean waters, pristine beaches, towering palm trees, stunning gardens and magnificent architecture. Delight in sumptuous private Suites, championship golf, seven world-class international restaurants and stunning pools lined with exotic Bali beds. An all-encompassing paradise of grace, elegance and charm located 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Melia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Palma Real Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Resort
- Punta Cana Paradisus
- Paradisus Hotel Punta Cana