Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$324
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$340
US$219
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$261
  • Breakfast included
Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$253
BahiaPrincipe
  • Pool
Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$346
  • Breakfast included
The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$433
US$325
Melia.com
Royalton Punta Cana Resort & Casino(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$672
US$512
  • Pool
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$305
  • Breakfast included
Alsol Luxury Village(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$161
  • Pool
TRS Turquesa Hotel(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$263
TripAdvisor
11,884 results
All reviewsroyal servicemarket grillthe reservegabi beachfrancisco cabrerapalazzo restaurantdinner reservationsleonardo motasunset barnaos buffetblue agaveyhi spaavenue barchocolate covered strawberriespersonal butlerbali bedsbutler service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Erin and I were here in early June for a 5 day get away with friends. Our friends had done the research and selected the resort. We had not stayed at a Melia property prior to this. It was our 3rd trip to the DR...all have been great, but this was by far, the best. We booked the Royal Service package and it was well worth it. Our butler Luis Martinez did a phenomenal job of taking care of us. From running baths, to making reservations, to just checking in with us regularly,..his service was outstanding.

The resort is immaculate, the rooms are more than sufficient and included whirlpool tubs, which Erin really likes. The AC worked well, water pressure was ok, pillows were OK. The in room coffee maker was a little tricky to figure out, but once we did, it was OK.

The beach was very nice, but the beach service we received from the staff was terrific....very accommodating! The hotel bars were excellent and again, the staff was outstanding. The restaurantsrovides sufficient selections for each meal. Gabi Beach and Palazzo were our favorites.

There is plenty to do with lots of free activities from which to choose. We chose to relax and spend most of our time beach side or pool side in the Bali beds...very comfortable and relaxing!

On the downside, there were some minor issues with getting the showers to work in the spa and one of the restaurants is closed for renovations, but neither of these is going to "make or break" a stay here.

The beaches and pools had ample supply of towels. Night time provided fun for those that like to dance or simply play games in an amazing tropical atmosphere.

The best part of the resort is the staff. They all seemed well. Trained and know how to provide outstanding customer service...well done Melia!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Rafael T, General Manager at Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear José and Erin,

I cannot express how proud I felt when I read your wonderful review regarding your recent stay in our property. As a service oriented company our goal is not only to achieve but also to exceed our guests´ expectation.

I am glad to know that you were able to experience our Royal Service section. Thank you for your compliments to our services, facilities and activities.

I truly appreciate your comments to the outstanding service you have received from Luis Matinez, your butler. He is a big asset of our company.

Thank you for extending us your valuable comments. I am looking forward to welcome you back at your second home; Paradisus Palma Real.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

From the moment we stepped onto the resort property until the time we departed, my family and I were treated like royalty. The staff was amazing, especially Franklin our concierge who helped us with everything from dinner reservations to booking excursions.
June was a perfect time to go: Not too crowded and we were able to get lounges by the pool and beach with ease.
The food choices were plentiful and delicious. The only disappointment was that the Mexican restaurant and the casino were both closed for renovations, something that could have been disclosed prior to booking.
The cleanliness of the resort was impeccable. For a resort situated right on the beach, great care was taken to ensure sand was not tracked past the beach area itself.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I would like to extend my gratitude for selecting us to celebrate your family vacation and for sharing the impressions of your recent stay. It is a pleasure for me to know that you and your family had a wonderful experience with us.

Thank you for your compliments to our facilities, as well as the personalized service that you have received from Franklin, your concierge. I will gladly pass your comments to him.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you and your family back at your second home; Paradisus Palma Real.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

This is the most beautiful resort that I have stayed in. We travel 3 times a year in the Caribbean. This place is fantastic. The people is amazing. The food is extremely good. My husband is vegan and he is always stuff. If you are a seafood lover this is the place. The buffet is so good you will not even bother with a-la-cart. It is great too. Must do the zip line and ATV. Bring lots of one dollar bill if you go on the ATV. Lots of kids on the trails. If someone is having a bad day, you will never see it in their work or expression. Spa was amazing. I had a full body massage on the beach. Very relaxing. I'm going again in July.

Room Tip: Don't worry if you don't get to go to all the a la cart. Buffet is amazing
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

It is an honor for me to know that in your opinion we are the most beautiful resort that you have stayed in. At Paradisus Palma Real we have a strong commitment to provide quality service beyond our guests´ expectation.

I am more that glad to read your comments regarding our staff, the food and our Spa. Our biggest satisfaction is to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Our team is already looking forward to your next visit in July.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

The Room was Beautiful, the pools were the best I've ever seen anywhere in the world. The Ocean and beach was picturesque, I wish there was not all the floating seaweed but it hardly detracts from the over all beauty of the beach. The loungers and beds and canopied respites both poolside and on the beach were world class perfect, plenty for everyone and so comfortable and aesthetic - you could not help thinking ; "We truly are in Paradise"

Luis was our concierge and he was outstanding. He met and exceeded our expectations. He made reservations for us for every night we were there, and attended to our every need and exceeded our expectations consistently!

Keyla, was a hostess at several of the restaurants we dined at and she was absolutely amazing with her service and friendliness. She completely exceeded every expectation we had. She was so friendly and personable and helpful. She was proactive and often anticipated our needs even before we did. We felt like we had a new friend - simply amazing!

We had other great service from many people like Carlos and Angela. I must say though, that it was Keyla and Luis that combined to make our experience such an extraoordinary one..

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International

Dear Scott J,

I am very pleased to know that you had a wonderful stay with us and it is a real honor for me to hear your comments about our facilities and the exceptional service you have received from Carlos, Angela, Keyla and Luis. We are aware that our great team plays a key role in the satisfaction of our guests.

Thank you for extending us your valuable comments.

The Paradisus Palma Real team is going to be more than glad to welcome you back for a next amazing vacation.

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our experience here. Royal Service was worth it. June was a great month to come. Luis our butler and Jorge attended to our every need. Enjoyed easy access to pools and the beach. Food was wonderful. Especially enjoyed Gabi beach, Palazzo, and market grill and sushi at bana was awesome! Well worth it.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Darrell D

Dear Darrell D,

Thank you for sharing the impressions of your recent experience in our property. I am glad to know that you have enjoyed or Royal Service section of the hotel.

I appreciate your compliments to the attentions you received from Luis Martinez and Jorge. We are aware that it is thanks to our great team that we can achieve our goal, the total guests´ satisfaction.

Our biggest satisfaction is to know that you have enjoyed your stay. I am looking forward to welcome you agin in this Paradise.