My wife and I along with some close friends stayed at the resort for seven days. It was an amazing place. I will break down my experience using pros and cons:
*The food is excellent, especially at Palazzo; we went there twice. You may have to pay an additional fee ($25) to eat there depending on your package, but it was well worth it! Overall, all the included restaurants were absolutely delicious! PLEASE by all means, make your dinner reservations when you arrive at the resort.
*Freddy Lopez, bartender at the Sky Bar was the best. He kept the drinks flowing and always provided service with a smile!
* The room was beautiful and equipped with everything we needed to enjoy a stress-free vacation. Our room even had a washer and dryer.
*The staff would always check to see if things were fine and were there to lend a helping hand.
*Room service and housekeeping was awesome. They turn your sheets down at night and place chocolates on your bed...nice touch.
*One of the restaurants was recently involved in a fire and there was construction taking place. We could hear the noise of the construction from our room.
*Poor internet/Wi-Fi connection in the room. I had to go the resort lobby and/or the breakfast buffet area in order to get any type of connection.
*Beware of the "store vendors" that walk along the beach asking you to visit their stores (Dominican Wal-Mart, Macys, Payless, etc). It is not worth your time as these vendors sell souvenirs and other useless items. Many of these items are located in the resort's store.
-------WE WILL DEFINITELY RETURN TO THIS RESORT-------
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the epitome of resort elegance. Paradisus Palma Real Resort envelops you in privileged comfort and simply astonishing beauty. Discover crystal Caribbean waters, pristine beaches, towering palm trees, stunning gardens and magnificent architecture. Delight in sumptuous private Suites, championship golf, seven world-class international restaurants and stunning pools lined with exotic Bali beds. An all-encompassing paradise of grace, elegance and charm located 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Melia, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Travelbag and Hotels.com so you can book your Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Palma Real Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Resort
- Punta Cana Paradisus
- Paradisus Hotel Punta Cana