We went down with a large group of friends and can't say enough about this resort. We had so much fun. The rooms were nice, clean, and had plenty of space. We all upgraded to Royal Service which was amazing! We LOVED our butler Faustino Ramos and JohnFi Rivera and had superior service from them both! They worked together to accommodate the needs of our large group from setting up golf, spa and dinner reservations. Each morning Martin Tineo was a huge help arranging beds, chairs, and towels at the beach.
Overall, the food was good. Some meals were excellent, others average. The spa experience was awesome! The main thing that stood out to us was the friendliness and willingness to help from all the staff. We would absolutely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the epitome of resort elegance. Paradisus Palma Real Resort envelops you in privileged comfort and simply astonishing beauty. Discover crystal Caribbean waters, pristine beaches, towering palm trees, stunning gardens and magnificent architecture. Delight in sumptuous private Suites, championship golf, seven world-class international restaurants and stunning pools lined with exotic Bali beds. An all-encompassing paradise of grace, elegance and charm located 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Melia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Palma Real Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Resort
- Punta Cana Paradisus
- Paradisus Hotel Punta Cana