We stayed at this resort 2/05/12 to 2/10/12. The beach was amazing. The drinks were made to order individually. The lobby bar in the evening was the best!! The breakfast and dinner buffets were amazing. Lunch was okay. We have stayed at quite a few all-inclusives, Breezes, Iberostars, Barcelo. This was our first time at Riu. We were pleasantly surprised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 40 km / 31 miles from Higuey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Intl. Airport Accepted Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, RIU Hotels and Resorts, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana