I did read the reviews and wanted to cancel, wish I had. All the negative reviews are correct. MOULD EVERY WHERE, FOUNTAINS DRAINED AND UNDER CONSTRUCTION. I arrived home 8/6. Because of the mould I am on my second dose of antibiotic medication. I got ill the 4 day. This place has turned me off completely to the DR for vacation. All inclusive is structured here. My 3.5 hour flight back to NY turned into an 11 hour journey. They walked us 1/4 maybe 1/2 mile to board the flight outdoors with young children on the tarp. NEVER AGAIN TO Punta Cana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 40 km / 31 miles from Higuey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Intl. Airport Accepted Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana