All in all a great time. Beautiful property. I really have no major complaints and I have traveled to many all inclusive resorts in the Caribbean.
Beach-amazingly beautiful. Never had a problem finding chairs and they raked it daily.
Pool- very nice and never had a hard time finding a chair...although we spent our days on the beach.
Bars- sweet drinks get sickening by the end of the week but the service was great. Rarely had to wait in any lines.
Food- was better than most all inclusive places I have been. We ate mostly in main buffet and there was always very delicious foods that we enjoyed. We do tend to get "buffeted out" by the end of the week, but here again its all inclusive and that is how it always is. Excellent service in this buffet dining room!!!! The wait staff is amazing!!!
Beach towels- We never had any problem getting towels but here again we get a towel in morning and keep it all day, so didn't pay attention to if towels ran out later in the day.
Room- was nice and nicely stocked...MY ONLY NEGATIVE COMMENT about this resort is the beds are VERY HARD!!!!! And not enough pillows and the bed surely could have used another blanket because all that was on it was 3 flat pillows and a sheet and thin bedspread. We asked for extra pillows and they had them in our room in less than 5 minutes. Would be hard to change out all the beds at this resort but seems it would be easy to put double the pillows on the bed to make up for hardness. Just a recommendation.....
Front desk- got all checked in in less than 5 minutes.
I would recommend this place to anyone!!! We met a lot of nice people and the staff is very friendly and does have great nightly entertainment
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 40 km / 31 miles from Higuey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Intl. Airport Accepted Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana