I had a wonderful trip! Orlando at the front desk was very helpful the whole time. He let us use his phone to call back home when we found out we had no service. He was great!!! Jean at the sportsbar made the best coffee and made us feel very welcome. Gabriel Garcia at the pool was the best!!! He kept our drinks coming and always showed his killer smile. :) From Joel in the kitchen to Wandy at the pool, the vacation was great!!! Our room was the only problem because it smelled like mildew. We asked to move and they moved us very quickly. The room still had a damp feel to it but we settled on down. I loved every bit of the trip and the place. I will return!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??Ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???L. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Agoda, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, RIU Hotels and Resorts and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana