At the first glance this resort looks so majestic with it's huge fountains and pools but when u look closely you can see and the mold EVERYWHERE!! This cannot be healthy . We returned from a 2 weeks vacation in punta Cana and avoided to go back because of the mold . We have a 10 months old baby and didn't wanna expose him to that.
The food was good and the service was decent . We went last Christmas and they had a christmas dinner and a show about the birth of Jesus , it was very nice . The lobby was also very nice with wifi and wifi on the beach .
I would like to return to that resort once they update their rooms and take care of that mold
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 40 km / 31 miles from Higuey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Intl. Airport Accepted Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK), RIU Hotels and Resorts, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana