I read all the reviews here before booking our vacation, and I had to admit I was worried. It was my husband's first time so I wanted him and my daughter to have a good time and enjoy. I decided to give it a try, and I honestly have to say that I made the best decision of my life!!! We had the best time, and would definitely return. My daughter is a really picky eater so the buffet worked for us. The staff was amazing, and even though we only stayed for 4 days, we got really close to some of them especially Henry at Don Manuel's restaurant . He went above and beyond for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 40 km / 31 miles from Higuey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Intl. Airport Accepted Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana