“50th Birthday Girls Trip”

Catalonia Royal Bavaro
Ranked #49 of 112 Hotels in Punta Cana
GreenLeadersGold level
“50th Birthday Girls Trip”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Traveled Sept 21-27 with 4 friends celebrating our 50th birthdays . Upon arrival we were greeted with a nice fruit drink to have while we were checking in. We had a wonderful time on the trip and WILL return again. The hotel itself is beautiful and the staff works constantly to keep everything clean. Rooms and pool area were immaculate.. . Resort is a nice size -not to big -everything within short walk... The beach is calm and only goes about waist deep. It was great for floating and suggest bringing some kind of inflatable float. We spent a lot of time just relaxing in our floats! There is plenty of shade at the beach even if you get up to late to get chairs under the beach umbrellas..There is a sunken pipe where there is some pretty good snorkeling- you do not need fins only mask and snorkel as it’s not very deep or wavy. There is a bar on the beach and also servers that come around and bring you drinks if you do not want to go to the bar. They had a lot of special drinks-pina colada's, and other fruit drinks but we found they were not very good and preferred to order regular cocktails or beer.
We found the food to be pretty good. The breakfast buffet at Thalassa (we ate here every day for breakfast)had lots of options depending on how hungry you are...They take egg orders and for the rest you go up to buffet to serve yourself. I thought this was quite efficient as there were no lines to wait in while your eggs are cooking..We never ate lunch or dinner at Thalassa so can't comment. Food at snack Sea Blue and Cata Tapa was very good.. We did go over to Catalonia Bavaro for most dinners. They were all adequate. The best for us was the Hibachi restaurant. Not really sure what people expect for the money paid we could always find something good to eat. There is a fun beach party on Thursday nights which had a great buffet. There was a DJ and lots of dancing so that was fun. There is a terrific juice bar on the beach called Maloo- Great Fruit drinks (Non -alcoholic)-I wish it opened earlier because some mornings that would have been enough for me for breakfast. It was open 10-4pm.
As for the pools, they were both nice and clean. The pool close to the lobby had a swim up bar and this pool was more lively. The infinity pool closer to the beach was much quieter and very relaxing.
There is also a piano bar off the main lobby that is nice to relax in later in the afternoon and into the evening.. We had a lot of fun here. Service here was excellent!-especially Milandis and the gentleman that took over for her when her shift was over.(sorry can’t remember his name) Everyone that worked here was great.
We loved this trip. The staff at this resort are what makes it so wonderful-from the young man who checked us in on the 21st, to all the servers, cleaners and of course Wimberto who helped us with just about everything we needed...Everyone was friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank marica810

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,058)
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I normally don't complain or blog about bad service but I just needed to expressed how dissatisfied and disgusted I feel about this resort. I literally hate this resort with a passion.

1) Our flight was 6am so by the time we finally get to check in we were tired. We took a nap at around 4pm and by 6-7pm someone was literally BANGING on our door. By the time we got to the door, the man barged into our room, dropped off a bottle of rum and left. We went to the front desk to ask what happened and the front desk reception just said sorry. She said it was a welcome rum that should've been in our room earlier from our travel agency. She said she'll find out who and what happened and get back to us. But of course, they never got back to us and I'm
not going to babysit them on my vacation and hunt down an answer. They did not take any ownership at all.

2) I'm accustomed to housekeeping once a day. Normally you leave the room in the morning and the room would be cleaned by 2-3pm. But by 5-6pm, the cleaning lady would knock on your door, I don't understand the concept of just flipping your bed and putting 2 chocolate on your table. Like seriously, you couldn't do it the first time you cleaned up the room? One time I was showering and the cleaning lady started knocking on the door. If I didn't hear her, she would've came in when I'm naked in the shower. I don't like to get disturbed so many times in a day. I didn't ask for you to come service me so please leave me alone. I just don't get the concept of bugging a guest twice a day, so unnecessary.

3) One time my boyfriend and I were going back to our room to shower before dinner at 6pm. When we got to our room, the door was WIDE OPEN and the cleaning lady was in there. She saw us and just left. We never swiped our room cards so how does she know it's really our room? Anyone could've went into our room and took everything. There's a huge security issue at the resort and it made me feel very uncomfortable staying there. And because she left the door wide open, that's why there's so many bugs too. You pretty much have to constantly put the do not disturb sign on your door. On one side it says "No Molestar" and it's true, if you don't put it on you'll get molested because the cleaning lady wants to just do something little and hope to get tips from you.

4) I don't understand how this hotel is a 5 star when the room is so old. The ceilings and walls were cracked and definitely needs renovations. Yes, there was a nice and huge tub in the middle of the room but we never used it because it was filthy. There's red stains on the towels and white stains on the brown pillow. And the whole room only had 2 spare outlets to charge our devices. One is at the desk in front of the bed and the other one is in the washroom. There are no outlets by the bed which makes it inconvenient. We have 2 cameras, 2 phones and an ipad so to charge all of them, we pretty much had to unplug everything to use their outlets.

5) They advertised free wifi but it's more like What wifi? You can never really get connection anywhere in the resort. And if you're lucky, you get connected for 5 minutes and then you'll be disconnected for 20 minutes before you can go back on again. The connection is so weak so pretty much when they advertise free wifi, just expect you won't get any connection. They have 3 computers for the guests to use at the lobby but only 1 works and the other 2 were broken like 85% of the time.

6) We put the "No Molestar" do not disturb sign at the door but for some odd reason, someone knocked on our door at 8:30am and woke us up and we still don't know why. We tried to go back to sleep but you can hear the staff outside laughing soooooo loud that we couldn't fall back asleep.

7) Our flight was at 9pm so our bus was coming to pick us up at 6:35pm. The day before we leave to request for late check out at 6pm, it costs $45 but we were willing to pay for it. The receptionist said okay but we'd have to go back the next day to do it. So the next day we went to the front desk at 10:30am to request for our late check out. The receptionist said they were fully booked and the guest that's taking over our room has already arrived so they cannot give us the late check out. We were promised our late check out and the next day they said they couldn't do it. They said they don't want to affect the next guests' vacation and completely neglected our vacation. You care about the new guest but you don't make a lasting impression for us? Hello! We haven't left yet you know? The receptionist can only say "I understand. But it's based on availability." First of all, I would understand it should be based on availability if we didn't have to pay for it. But since we're paying the $45 for this service then don't tell me it's strictly based on availability. She said sometimes when people cancel their reservations then they can play around with the rooms but since no one cancelled they're fully booked. First of all, it's not my problem that you overbooked yourself. That's your problem and not mine so don't make me sacrifice my vacation for your mistake.

After complaining to the receptionist for 15 minutes, she said she can only request it till 1pm for checkout. So we asked what if we can't leave by then, what if we're still in the room by then? And she said "THEN WE WILL HAVE TO CALL SECURITY." I was FUMING by that time, like excuse me? It's not like I wanted to stay in that crappy room for the rest of my life, but if we can't be ready by 1pm, you'll call security to kick us out? So if I was showering, would I get thrown out butt naked? She was so rude!! By that point I have had it with this resort, but it didn't end there.

I was so upset so I started to list out every incident that happened since I arrived to the resort. She then goes "I understand, if you want to complain, you can go over to our concierge desk to FILL OUT A COMPLAINT SURVEY so we can better our service." I was like WHAT THE HELL?" I tell you my complaint and you tell me to waste my vacation time to fill out a SURVEY? I'm not filling anything out to help you improve your service, I need a solution and it's an opportunity for you to make my vacation better and yet, you do nothing but tell me to fill out a survey? It'll probably take you guys a few days to process my complaint and by then I have already left. So what's the point? How if filling out a survey going to fix my problem and my bad experience at your resort? Let me teach you one thing about customer service, it's called first contact resolution. You fix the problem right away the very first time.

It was only till the very end when the manager came out and said we can extend the check out till 6pm, but that was after wasting 30 minutes arguing our way through for it. And we still had to pay $45 for it. I was already too fed up to care what they were willing to do for me.

I've read some of the GENERIC responses from the hotel replying to these reviews on here. So to the General Manager from Catalonia Bavaro, I don't need you to thank me for staying at your resort, I don't need you to tell me your policies and I don't need you to apologize for any inconvenience. I've given you the opportunity to turn this irate customer around but yet, your staff had failed to do so. You didn't just lose 2 customers, but we'll make sure all our friends, combined of 1500 people, will know we would NEVER recommend you and make sure non of them goes to your resort. If your staff had tried to make things better for us, you and over millions of Trip Advisor users would not see this review on here. I work in customer service too and this is not how to treat your customers. This is by far the worst customer service experience I've ever had.

I wanted to rate this resort 0/5 but I had to rate it 1/5 or else I can't post this review. But my honest rating would be 0/5, If you want a good vacation, find another resort.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
6 Thank Flo0109
CataloniaRoyalBavaro, General Manager at Catalonia Royal Bavaro, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Dear Mrs. / Mr. Flo0109,

Greetings from Catalonia Royal Bavaro. We appreciate your time invested in sharing your comment on Trip Advisor. We are disappointed and surprised to read the situations presented during your holidays. We must clarify at your arrival we provided the courtesy along with your agency of a complementary bottle of rum which must be delivered to the room for your enjoyment.

Concerning the housekeeping services we provide daily cleaning service and turn down service. If we would have been informed of your desire of only receiving this service once a day, we would have been delighted to meet your request. Please be informed for our guest’s security and tranquility our housekeeping staff as standard provides the cleaning service with the room door open and with the cleaning cart outside for awareness.

We are sorry for the inconvenience with the WIFI; we count with technicians that can assist you if presented an issue with the connection, regarding the computer center in the lobby we maintain our computers up and running with our Guest Service always at your disposal for assistance.

Concerning the late check out, we advertise and inform our guests of this service being always subject to the hotels availability and with extra cost. This service must be confirmed at the front desk. In the case of not being available Royal guest can enjoy the facilities and services and sign up for our courtesy room available for 30 minutes to shower etc.

Thank you for your valuable time and feedback, we sincerely hope to have the opportunity to prove ourselves in the future.

San Juan, PR
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I came to this resort hoping for a great time due to the reviews on this site and 5-star rating. While I tend not to complain, I have to warn others. I checked in today and both the shower and tub had mold and soap scum. I complained to the help desk and they showed me another room that had not even been cleaned yet.
After much complaining they indicated they would send someone right away to clean the room.

Three hours later I came to check and the help desk indicated the room had been cleaned, yet this havent happened yet(I rechecked the shower, it had not been touched). I mentioned this to them and they said they would send someone right away. By this time it was 6:30pm and I am waiting to take a shower in order to go to the restaurant. By 7:20pm I got tired of waiting and looked for one of the maids who came by and cleaned it right away.

Not sure what the disconnect was, but mold and soap scum on a shower and tub are big negatives for a hotel. Even if an oversight happened, this should have been rectified right away. Would you like to take a shower in a place that has not been cleaned after other visitor stayed? I am not staying on this place again and will not recommend it to my friends. I tried to contact the help desk and nothing happened, what other options does a customer have?
I am counting the days to leave...

• Stayed October 2013
5 Thank supercoqui
CataloniaRoyalBavaro, General Manager at Catalonia Royal Bavaro, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Dear Mr. supercoqui,

Greetings from Catalonia Royal Bavaro, thank you for choosing us for your holidays in Punta Cana. We appreciate your time invested in sharing your comment. We are sorry for the inconveniences presented upon arrival. Once the report was received we immediately assisted in correcting this matter, we assure you we take your comments very seriously and will make sure it does not repeat.

Once again our sincerest apologies, we wish you a pleasant rest of your stay.

Jarrow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We stayed at the Catalonia Royal Bavaro, Punta Cana, from 18 - 28 September and wished we had booked for longer! Although we had an initial flight delay of 3 hours from Manchester, Thomson's provided a breakfast voucher and we were soon on our way. Excellent flight over, cleared customs etc. very quickly and driven to our hotel by coach without hassle, escorted by Pablo our knowledgeable Rep. Check in was quick and friendly, an ice cold cocktail provided while rooms were allocated and porters collected luggage. By the time we walked to our room our luggage was waiting for us.

Our room (4046) in the block one down past the Spa, was large, clean and comprised a king sized four poster bed, large bath tub, seating area and hammock on the balcony. The fridge was stocked with beers, water and cold drinks, this was replenished every day, along with a couple of bags of peanuts and Oreos. We never made use of the coffee maker but it seemed easy to use.
Our room was kept spotless during our stay and there was a turndown service every night which was a nice touch.

The main pool had just reopened after some renovations and it was immaculately clean, the grounds were kept neat and tidy by an army of guys who relentlessly worked hard. We enjoyed the main pool in the afternoons when people seemed to congregate after a day on the beach or after an excursion, it was an excellent way to meet people and exchange ideas for outings etc.

The infinity pool was more quiet, located on the way down to the beach past the private villas which looked amazing (some friends we made there stayed in one and we had a tour, definitely worth trying if you prefer privacy). There was never a problem in getting a lounger at either pool although the usual practice of laying towels down early to reserve the better seats was evident but really didn't bother us!!

We spent most of our time at the beach where there were plenty of loungers and shady spots, the seats on the beach front were more difficult to get early in the day however if you managed to get up to watch the sunrise which was absolutely spectacular, plenty available. The beach was kept clean again by an army of workers clearing the seaweed and debris constantly throughout the day. The water was like bath water, not deep at all which was great for snorkelling. We saw quite a lot of different fish, especially out by the 'pipe', which again is fairly shallow and I never felt out of my depth in the water. We were not bothered at all by the sellers, a polite no thank you was all it took, and they were only doing their jobs after all. There are a few gift shops along the beach where you can pick up souvenirs and trinkets, be prepared to be hassled and to haggle over the prices, some nice paintings to be had and the usual curios.

We walked for miles along the beach and didn't have any problems whatsoever, always felt completely safe, we didn't go on any of the excursions as we simply enjoyed relaxing and swimming, in between eating and sampling the lovely cocktails.

The restaurants were excellent, Sea Blue did the best Dominican Chicken and Angus Steak Burgers for lunch, Cata Tapa did the best ribs and tapas whereas the Thalassa did a fab breakfast, excellent lunch and superb dinner, the service was always first class and the staff amazing. In particular Moses looked after us so well at breakfast, always a cheery greeting and nothing was too much trouble. We really couldn't fault any meals on the Royal side. The piano bar was a great meeting place, serving fabulous cocktails and branded spirits.

We went across to the family side of the resort a few times however we were always happy to return to the Royal, the family side is just that, lots of noise and people milling around, queues for the restaurants and the air conditioning appeared to be non existent at times, especially in the bar area making it quite uncomfortable. We didn't see many of the shows but they are available if you like evening entertainment.

We made some really good friends while we were there which certainly made our holiday even better, thoroughly enjoyed sharing stories over dinner or drinks, meeting up at the beach or one of the pools. We definitely could have stayed for another few days, we enjoyed our stay so much.

Thank you to all the staff at the Royal for making our holiday so enjoyable, we really couldn't fault any aspect of our stay and would definitely recommend this hotel for a relaxing break in beautiful surroundings, with amazing weather! Muchas Gracias!!

Room Tip: Room 4046 excellent, no damp smells like some people have mentioned and very central.
5 Thank Anne M
Dear Mrs. Anne M,

Greetings from Catalonia Royal Bavaro, thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your kind review on Trip Advisor. We are thrilled to confirm you had a fabulous holiday experience! Its pleasure to read our room accommodations and Royal services were of your expectations and received always top notch service.

Once again thank you for your excellent appreciation of our services, we were delighted to go above and beyond! We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Best regards!

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We stayed in building 38, 3rd floor (recommended!) and our room was immaculate! No issues at all with it, thankfully! I was scared from some of the reviews I read prior. 4 poster bed, Jacuzzi in the room, hammock on the balcony, vaulted ceilings...all was great. Unfortunately, the shower was only a half glass panel, so you can see the person showering, and the toilet is enclosed in frosted glass but the glass doesn't go all the way to the ceiling...which can be a bit awkward! The loft suites looked really beautiful and I almost wish we had booked a couple nights in one of them! We get your own pool and great location, close to everything. But our room was great, so no complaints.
Grounds were incredible, fountains beautiful at night too, and it doesn't take long to get anywhere because it's not too large.

Food: I actually don't get how people can complain! I loved the food at Thalassa (especially) and Cata Tapa, the two restaurants on the grounds. Some of the dishes (pasta mostly) were quite bland though. The SeaBlue pool side restaurant is pretty good, not amazing but decent....I normally just stuck to California Rolls :). There was one server I COULD NOT stand though! He served us at Thalassa and Cata Tapa and he was such a snob. He's older ...I didn't get his name unfortunately, but he makes all the other servers do his work! And he doesn't listen...we ordered one dessert, very simple, and he brought us the wrong one. The serving there is a bit strange...normally in North America the hostess seat you and then you have ONE server who serves. We often found there were 2 or even 3 people serving us so sometimes we almost had to choose who to tip! lol.
All drinks we're great by the way!

Catalonia Bavaro (sister resort next door): We went to the sister resort a couple times to the Mexican and Italian. It's a 5 minute walk to their lobby. Some of the other restaurants we wanted to go to were closed. Mexican was awful! And it doesn't take much to make me happy when it comes to food. DO NOT order the fish tacos. I changed my order to enchiladas and those weren't good either :( and OMG sooooooo hot in there! there's no AC. The Italian was ok...pasta was bland though...but hey I didn't really expect the Dominican to be expert chefs at Italian food! We never hit the buffets as we were satisfied with Thalassa most of the time.
Entertainment was hit or miss...one night they had a group doing acrobatics and breakdancing, and sort of Cirque du Soleil style, which was awesome. Disco was hit or miss, sometimes busy or empty. Casino is dumpy but could be fun if you have enough drinks in your system lol.
The grounds STINK here by the way. There's a sort of swamp throughout the grounds with birds and it's so gross. I think they do their best ot maintain it but it needs to be renovated so bad. The pool had mass amounts of people in it....soooooo glad we didn't stay at this mega resort and opted for smaller!

Back to Royal side:
Towel service guy near the swim up pool was NOT reliable. There are hours posted right on the wall and he never stuck to them. I often just waited around for him to open the doors to get another towel which was really frustrating because it happened 3 times. During a Brazilian BBQ pig roast next to the swim up bar pool he asked my boyfriend (who's fluent in Spanish) if he could get him a plate of food! ummmm awkward!!! Especially because he had just come back from his "lunch" hours which are 12-1pm.

BEACH: I am SUCH a beach person and did not like the beach. It's the Atlantic ocean so not that beautiful blue water...looks more like lake water! Only comes up to your shoulder, if that, and NO WAVES = No body surfing :(. The sand and lounge area though are really nice. Lots of palm trees and always chairs available. There is a bar and seating area and also a fresh fruit smoothie bar, which we didn't discover until the end! It's on the far right of the beach at the back of the beach sand area...you'll know what i mean when you get there. Really yummy! We always slept in but I went down to the beach on our last day and pulled a chair down to the waters edge. This was at 8:30am and all of a sudden a tractor is coming towards me...he went back and forth 3 times or more....to pack the seaweed down, I'm guessing. They did a great job of cleaning it BUT so many people are early risers and they should honestly have that done before guests start coming down to the beach! Maybe 7:30am or even 7am! It was VERY loud and ruined the serenity of the morning to see and hear a tractor going back and forth!

Pools: both pools were great! Always chairs available. I did find the swim up bar pool to be more dirty....bits of debris in it....not sure if that's from the wind though or what. Maybe have a staff member skim the pool every 2 hours or so? I like the infinity pool near the beach much more. You are right near the SeaBlue restaurant, which is fine, except they play the same music over and over and over! After 3 days it get very old. Change it up! The swim up bar pool (the loud pool near the lounge) mixes the music up a bit more.

The servers know some English. I did feel bad for some couples because they knew no Spanish (like me) at all and it looked difficult to get across questions, concerns. My BF knows Spanish so I didn't have any issues.

Excursions: we did the Saona excursion. It was good because we got to see the Carribean side with that aqua blue water and sand...some waves. Right on the shore though when you're going to get in the water there are TONS of rocks, shells, not pleasant! The catamaran is fun though. we weren't really with a party type group so I think it could've been more fun. And for $100 i really was expecting more than dark rum and beer on the catamaran and then on the island. The BBQ on the beach was delicious. I wish we would've done the dolphin excursion though...as i've never swam with them.

I dont know if it was the time of year we went or what, but I got bitten alive! I had about 30 mosquito (i think mosquito) bites on my arms and legs, ankles, even bottom of my feet! Not sure if they're in the sand or what cause we never saw any! Really strange, the bites were itchy and huge! I'm hoping they weren't in the bed!

Had a massage at the Alegria Spa on the grounds and it was great! Angela was fantastic!

This is a long one so I apologize but I know when I was researching I wanted all the details! Hope you enjoy!

Room Tip: I think 3rd floor is the best. Building 38, room 3848, end unit, was great. It's facing the back...
4 Thank Jessica H
CataloniaRoyalBavaro, General Manager at Catalonia Royal Bavaro, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Dear Mrs. Jessica H,

Greetings from Catalonia Royal, first of all thank you for choosing us for your recent holidays in Punta Cana. We appreciate your time invested in sharing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor. We are content to read overall our room accommodations were of your enjoyment.

Thank you for your comments in regards of our restaurant service, especially Thalassa, we will share your comments with the Chef and F&B manager, please receive our apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you for bringing the matter with the towel service to our attention, we will revise to make sure it does not repeat in the future, our sincere apologies for this unfortunate situation. We are delighted that you had a relaxing an enjoyable time at our Alegria Spa.

Once again thank you for your valuable comments, we wish to welcome you back soon!

Best regards

Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This place is stunning no doubt about it! food was great, everyone super friendly, snorkelling was A1. Would not hesitate to come back! however, i have suggestions for the Manager.

You guys need to put ash trays on the beach sun lounger area.

I feel the staff could walk around a little more than they do and refresh your drinks. I found i had to ask a lot of the time for a drink, or i would have to go to the bar myself.

You should provide snacks for guests around the pool/beach area. You are not allowed to take food to your loungers however it would be good if they offered potato chips with the drinks to fill a whole.

would also be nice to see pizzas on the pool bar menu.

Thats my only gripes. other than that i really is perfect!

2 Thank loftystone
CataloniaRoyalBavaro, General Manager at Catalonia Royal Bavaro, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Dear Mrs. / Mr. loftystone,

Greetings from Catalonia Royal Bavaro, thank you for choosing us for recent holidays in Punta Cana.

We are thrilled to confirm you had a great time enjoying our services and facilities. Thank you for sharing your important feedback, we take important note for future improvements, in regards of food services we count with the Sea Blue Snack next to the infinity pool and beach area.

Once again thank you for your kind suggestions! We look forward to your next visit to Catalonia Royal Bavaro.

Receive warm regards from the team.

Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 6 October 2013

My husband and I stayed in the Hotel for a week in September. It was my second visit since February. I wrote review and I am not sure if any body from the Hotel read it. I gave it a second chance any way. After arrival for sure nothing had changed and improved.
We chose this Hotel to celebrate our wedding anniversary this year. It was very disappointing that hotel did nothing "special" about it at first.

Food looked better then tasted. Breakfast was the best meal of the day. Alcohol selection is very poor. For 5* hotel that not good enough in my opinion.

The most intelligent and speaking good English person was piano player in the Piano bar. I found English language is a big barrier of communication with hotel staff in many cases.

We had great fun with dysfunctional curtains remote control. From our room 3404 we could open and close curtains in rooms on both side of our room as they could too. Every day technician will come and try to fix it and on the last day he gave up. Is this 5* Hotel service? NO!!! On the top of it we had termites in the closet.

We will never come to this hotel. I don't care who is going to read it this time. There is many hotels in Caribbean so people think twice before you spend your vacation time and lots of money for this hotel.

Anna & Boguslaw

4 Thank aneczka102
CataloniaRoyalBavaro, General Manager at Catalonia Royal Bavaro, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Dear Mrs. aneczka102,

Greetings from Catalonia Royal Bavaro, thank you for your recent stay, we appreciate you taking your time to share your comments and feedback on Trip Advisor.

We were delighted to welcome you for your anniversary holidays, we must clarify when celebrating a special occasion invite our guests to approach our “Guest Service” desk, always at your disposal to assist you in planning extra activities to celebrate.

We are sorry to read our food and beverage services were not of your expectations we take note to revise your comment with the Chef, we kindly inform our bars count with a variety of premium alcohol beverages. In regards of the technical setbacks presented at the room, please receive our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this caused you.

Our maintenance team was delighted to promptly address the matter when receiving the report at the front Desk. Once again our apologies, we sincerely hope to have the opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Punta Cana
Luxury Bahia Principe Bouganville Don Pablo Collection
Alsol Luxury Village
Alsol Luxury Village
#86 of 112 in Punta Cana

Been to Catalonia Royal Bavaro? Share your experiences!