“DON'T TAKE HAIRCUT HERE”
Review of RenovaSpa

RenovaSpa
More attraction details
Owner description: The Renova SPA is a collection of unique Spas with worldwide presence, associated of premier-lever Resorts and City Hotels. Featured in 8 Countries across 3 Continents with more than 39 Spas, Renova SPA will transform a wonderful vacation or a business trip in an unforgettable experience. Drawing from a depth of spa knowledge and teaching beginning in 1997 in the Dominican Republic, Puerto Plata, Renova SPA expanded then in Mexico, Jamaica, Bahamas, Cape Verde, Canary Island (Spain), Panama and Costa Rica.
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I'm staying in a hotel Riu Palace Bavaro and this spa is located in a hotel area. Haircut itself for men is quite expensive, but I decided to take it. The quality of haircut was awfull, I went back ones to get it a bit better. Right and leftside were far away from equal. Even trainees back home make a better work. If Price had been 5 dollars it would be ok, but in a 5star hotel costing 30 dollars its unacceptable.

3  Thank Finn_traveller2013
Ruthtcm, Marketing Manager at RenovaSpa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Dear customer,

Receive cordial greetings from all the team working at Renova Spa.
First of all, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at spa. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it enables us to continue to improve and provide better service for our customers.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to your haircut service .
Upon thorough review of the situation we have taken steps to ensure that this will never happen again by creating companywide training sessions, and also we lowered the service price .
We look forward to welcome you and your family once again at our spa and change any negative perception you may have about us.

Kind Regards

"dulce"
"masseuse"
"ocean"

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Elvis Luis in the gym was great! Muy excelente!! Had a great attitude and was a great example of the gym, he is a very fit guy!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

we waited until the before we left to have our couples massage and it was a wonderful relaxing experience

1  Thank larry h
Reviewed 16 June 2013

My girls and I enjoyed an afternoon massage on the beach while the guys went on an ATV/Buggy tour. The prices were very reasonable and the service was excellent.