“3rd Visit To Zoetry- Still love it”

Zoetry Agua Punta Cana
Ranked #2 of 112 Hotels in Punta Cana
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I recently went on my 3rd trip to Zoetry Agua and let me just say I loved it. The staff made us feel welcome from the minute we got there. The new Manager Lionel is a doing a wonderful job on keeping this resort looking nice and still keeping that zen quality. All of the restaurants including the new one Piragua are incredible and if ur in the mood for a sweet treat and some caffeine go to coco café Also the new swim up bar is a must if u want to sit in the pool and have a drink. If u like Zen then this is the place for you. special thanks to the wonderful Giordany, along with Alejandra, Dyanara, Omar, Pedro, Claudio, Hector, Dionisio, Emilio, Joaquin, Hodge, Fray, Eduardo, Picardo, Saidy, Jendi,Felix, Yahira , Gilberto Wanda, Francis, and Frank they are a great staff and they are nothing but sweet people. I loved my stay here and I hope to make it back there again

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Esther C
Lionel G, General Manager at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Taigüe: Good Day - Good Sun!

Dear Esther,

On behalf of our entire staff here at our Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share the wonderful experience you lived among us. I will personally thank our Staff for the excellent service they provided to make your stay so special.

It is great to hear that you appreciated our attention to details, great food and beautiful grounds... I believe our combined efforts made it a unique stay you will remember for the rest of your lives!

At our relaxing Resort we strive to accommodate you in every way and offer a complete refreshment of body and soul.

We hope your travel plans take you soon back to our Zoëtry Agua paradise and make a 4th trip to this your home away from home.

Namasté,

Write a ReviewReviews (4,386)

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Just got back from another wonderful trip to Zoetry Agua Punta Cana. We love this peaceful and relaxing resort and the staff makes us feel like family every time we come here. For more details please see my other 3 reviews - which explain why we keep coming back to this wonderful place! As for new things this year - the new manager Lionel is doing a great job of keeping things fresh but maintaining the quiet zen feeling that this resort is known for. The new restaurant (Piragua) is beautiful, and all of the restaurants continue to have excellent food and top notch service. The new food and beverage manager Felix has taken things to a new level of excellence and he checked on us every day to make sure we were over the top happy and arranged for special dinners and meals for our group. The new rooms and pool blend beautifully with the original part of the resort and the new swim up bar adds a lively spot for the afternoon, especially with the excellent service from Gilberto and Yahaira who made our trip so much fun. All of the rooms are beautiful and you can't go wrong with any of them but our ocean front room was such a treat! Thank you so much to Anny, Magali, and Jean Carlos for setting us up in such a wonderful spot and for all your care in making our visits so special! I can only say that every moment of our 8 day stay was perfect, thanks to an incredible staff that we are so lucky to have the privilege of knowing. In addition to those I mentioned earlier - special thanks to my original favorite Giordany, along with Alejandra, Dyanara, Omar, Pedro, Claudio, Hector, Dionisio, Emilio, Joaquin, Hodge, Fray, Eduardo, Picardo, Saidy, Jendi, Wanda, Francis, and Frank. Although this is an all inclusive resort, there are no buffets and the table service is better than any I have ever received in the states. Tips are well deserved by this incredibly attentive staff so make sure to take care of them!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank embc109

Dear Mr. Todd,

In the name of the Zoetry Family I want to thank you for your loyalty to our resort. I sincerely appreciate your kind review concerning your experience at our cherished warm paradise. I am delighted to read that our Staff took such good care of you during your stay, reaching beyond your expectations. I take great pride in their service efforts!

Zoëtry Agua becomes a perfect choice for different experiences and we are more than happy to know that you enjoy each one of them in every trip you made to this your home away from home. Each one of the detail we have brings a delicate touch in our landscape, it is essential for us to keep the charm of our wondrous setting.

I would like to thank you for recommending our peaceful Zoëtry Agua that will provide to every guest endless privileges when it comes to luxuriously well-appointed accommodations with amazing ocean and garden views, gourmet restaurants, assortment of organic food and beverage selections and many other exclusive services.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon in our tropical Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana and its royalty golden sunlights!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This is an amazing place if you want to get away, have impeccable service, and truly be in a quiet beautiful secluded ocean front environment. With only 90 rooms and 10 days, we got to know the staff well and looked forward to seeing them each day. They catered to our every need, and truly went out of their way to do it. The staff at Zoetry are obviously empowered to make sure your stay was better than expected. Make sure you spend some time with the lobby bartender Carlitos and have some of the fun we had there with him and other guests in the evenings dancing to the live and DJ's music.

We got to know the amazing staff so well that we can still remember many of their names. Each of these was outstanding. Hector a waiter that was a servant leader. Dionisio, who we first met as he waited on us one evening as we had a romantic dinner on the beach. Jendy, the restaurant hostess that we looked forward to her smile and was truly excited to see us. And then there was the room service team that took care of room service need we had. Aurelio, Maria and Dalia did a stellar job. The housekeeping staff was great. Always fresh flowers on the bed.

We felt safe the whole time as well.

Finally the Spa was wonderful. We visited the spa and fitness center on an almost daily basis. From couples massage to wraps, it was am amazing experience, with a beautiful treatment cabanas not just treatment rooms.

What would we change about this experience? Nothing. It was our best one yet!

Finally, if you are looking for an outing that will be the experience that will help you understand the Dominican culture and know more about the country, go see Stanley in the lobby and book the Jungle Rally.

Room Tip: The ocean front room with the plunge pool is the best. Literally right on the beach, has a porch whe...
1  Thank John S
Lionel G, General Manager at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Taigüey / Good Day-Good Sun!

Dear John,

On the behalf of the entire Zoetry Agua Team, I would like to thank you for taking your time and share with us and with all the Trip Advisor community this kind review about your recent stay, which will be helpful to other guest that are considering of visite our hidden paradise. We greatly appreciate to hear that you loved the outstanding and unique experience you lived among us.

We are delighted to know that you we achieve your goals of pure relaxation with the services of our wonderful spa but also that you had fun with the rhythim of the music that our Dj plays at night but more than anything to know that our staff made everything possible to make your stay unforgettable so you can go back home with a lot of good memories.

Our main goal is that you can fall in love of our land through the friendliness and hospitality. Our Resort invites you to discover the tropical colors of the Caribbean in an exceptional luxurious setting, relax on the beach and let yourself be pampered by our specialists of wellness.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon in our Zoëtry Agua paradise!

Lionel Gomez,

Reviewed 4 June 2014

7 days of rest and relaxation at this resort was AWESOME! The staff was first class and I left wandering only 1 thing: Why/how is this resort not a 5 star resort? Honestly, when checking out at front desk I could not think of any thing to put in the box for improvements.
My best vacation thus far and would recommend the resort without reservation to any and all unless you are looking for a party.
Carlitos (bartender) was my favorite at the lobby bar. He was VERY fun and enjoyable and made the evenings great.
Hector was our waiter several times and made us feel like we were the only ones at the resort and was very friendly. If you do visit Zoetry you need to look him up.
Zuleika worked at the Coco Cafe (Bakery) which I frequented and she was also a bartender a few times as well. I really enjoyed talking with her and she was very friendly and hospitable.

The room was great and house keeping was unbelievable. They turned down the bed at night in some different fashion each night with flowers. This made a difference to my wife for sure.

I am trying to figure out how soon we can go back.

Room Tip: Rooms in the newer section are a little nicer simply because of updates and newer fixtures.
3  Thank Loren O

Dear Loren,

First than anything let me thank you for taking your time and write this wonderful review abouy your recent stay at our Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, it was an honor for us to hist you during your vacations in the Dominican Republic.

Our prior goal is the satisfaction of each one of our guest and to provide them all the relaxation they need so they can go back home with a bag full of great memories. I will personally pass your comments to Hector, Gilberto, Carlitos and Zuleika and congratulate them for their effort.

Remember that Zoetry Agua PUnta Cana is your home away from home and we are going to be more than happy to welcome you back.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My husband and I revisted Zoetry after having a terrible experience on our honeymoon.
When we arrived we were upgraded to an oceanfront suite with a plunge pool that was literally steps from the ocean.
The beach at Zoetry is GORGEOUS!!!! We spent everyday laying on the beach relaxing. It is a very very quiet resort so if you want to relax, this is the place.
The food is ok. I did however get served raw chicken at one meal (which they did profusely apologize and gave us a champange breakfast the next morning).
The grounds are beautiful and the service is great!
There are bugs, but they are not crazy. I got a few bites but they do provide you with OFF in your room.
Overall we would stay again but only for a few days like we did this time. By the third day we were ready to head to our next resort.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Lionel G, General Manager at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Guest,

In the name of the Zoëtry Family I want to thank you for choosing once again our hotel in this trip to Dominican Republic. It is an honor for us to receive your reviews, because this encourages us to continue improving our service and also increases our commitment to your satisfaction.

We hope to welcome you back soon at this your home away from home,

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My wife and I cannot say enough good things about our experience during our honeymoon at Zoetry Agua in Punta Cana. Our ocean-view room alone was worth the entire trip! The beach is unbelieveable and the resort's pools are very well kept.
The food was also amazing! The restaurant staff as a whole is very good. Our personal favorites were Pedro and his waiters, Josias and Hector. Pedro served my wife and I several times and always made us feel special. He was always very accommodating and went out of his way to make sure that we were happy! Josias and Hector were both very attentive and similarly made sure that we were taken care of.
Overall, our stay was incredible, from Gilberto the bartender at the Caicu Poolside Bar, to our friendly housekeeping crew. It was very hard to leave! I would recommend this resort to anyone, especially honeymooners looking for a luxurious and relaxing experience together.

Room Tip: Consider an oceanview room! Nothing compares to waking up to the ocean and beautiful beach!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Lionel G, General Manager at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Guest,

First than anything thank you for sharing your amazing experience at Zoetry with other, not only in this site but also with your friends, we are very excited to read about the days you spent here and that you mentioned the two people from our staff that gave you an extra mile.

At Zoetry we work for our clients and it makes us really happy to know that we exceed your expectations in every aspect of the hotel.

We would love the opportunity to welcome you back to your new home away from home for your future anniversary.

Lionel Gómez

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The hotel is very nice.

There is neither a nightclub nor a casino; nor as far as I could determine any programs at all. This is a resort for someone who wants to chill out in peace, tranquility and comfort.
I found the food selections good but not excellent. All meals are plated, thus if you like a buffet you will be disappointed.

The service was first class. Everyone I came in contact with was pleasant and helpful.

My room was clean and everything worked. The terrace was very large and nice.

I would recommend this hotel without reservation for someone who wants what it offers -- peace and tranquility.

Room Tip: Some of the large balconies have a bed on them. This is a nice feature and you might want to ask for...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alisa F
Lionel G, General Manager at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Taiuey: Good Day- Good Sun,

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the time you dedicated to let us your feedback regarding your holiday at Zoëtry Agua. Your comments continuously help us in refining our standards and the service to our guests.

The entire Zoëtry Team is looking forward to welcoming you very soon to our peaceful Paradise!