Zoetry Agua Punta Cana
Excellence Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$439
US$352
Excellence Resorts
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Caribe(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$160
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$346
  • Breakfast included
The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$405
US$295
US$465
US$444
US$262
US$255
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$292
US$248
  • Breakfast included
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$311
US$259
  • Breakfast included
The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$328
US$279
  • Breakfast included
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$247
Hotels.com
4,630 results
All reviewsbutler bayronamaya restaurantroom servicedominican breakfasthorseback ridingour honeymoonspecial lunchpersonal butlerlaundry servicelobby barplunge poolbug sprayrelaxing vacationthatched roofwelcome homesmall resortocean front
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This place is such an top notch resort! From the time you arrive till the time you leave you are treated likeroyalty. This is 3rd time I have visited the resort and it gets even better each time I visit. The staff, the grounds and the food are impeccable!

Starting with the grounds, the addition of the new rooms did not hinder or cause a rift to any of the lush and beautiful gardens, but rather added to the ambiance of the resort. The pool and beach areas are kept immaculate!The rooms are always great and the maids do a fantastic job with cleaning and turn down!

As for the staff, every person that I have come in contact , whether it be a maintenance man or a bartender they are genuinely happy people and will do anything to make your stay enjoyable. Giordany, Alejandra, Dyanara, Omar, Pedro, Claudio, Hector, Dionisio, Emilio, Joaquin, Hodge, Fray, Eduardo, Picardo, Saidy, Jendi, Wanda, Francis, and Frank. are just some of the many people that made my stay there even better, The staff should be commended for their amazing service as it is above and beyond the normal, it goes the second mile.

And for the food, every meal I ate just seemed to get better and better, everything from our room service to breakfast was tasty, fresh and delicious, Felix is doing an awesome job with the food and beverage options at the resort!!

I would recommend this resort to anyone in a heartbeat, it truly is heaven on earth!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kevin K
Lionel G, General Manager at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Taiguey: Good Day - Good Sun

Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to read your review, and on the behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you personally for expressing your satisfaction regarding your stay among us.

Our "perfect place to get away from noise and just relax" as you mentioned will always be defined as "a private secret spot". With his relaxing atmosphere, his culinary experience, his wellness focus and his kind employees, Zoetry Agua focus on a personal treatment, and the hotel size helps us to get a close attention to our guest.

If you enjoyed to the fullest your vacations, then your memories are the best award for us...Hopefully on your next visit, we can create new memories, by surprising your with new concepts and a more dedicated service.

Again thank you so much for those great comments.

Namasté

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We loved this property & the staff was "Over the top" amazing! First, I would like to say that I have never ever written a review on anything ever. My motivation for this review is not only to help other travelers, but also to give praise to the amazing staff at the Zoetry, they were all excellent. Our trip began by staying at a different resort (Dreams, La Ramona), and after 4 nights there, we moved over to the Zoetry. It was like moving from Spring Break to this luxurious 4 star resort which was very peaceful and relaxing.
There were 3 staff members that we would give 6 stars to, as they were far above "Excellent". They are: Omar in the restaurants; Gill in the Lobby bar; and Yessica in the restaurants. We would also like to mention the following staff members that gave us amazing 5 star service: Gilandro in the pool bar; Hector in the restaurants; Carlito in the lobby bar; Marcello in the lobby bar; Eddy at the front desk; and Josais in the restaurants.
Now, I would like to speak about the property. Everything was very clean, and well kept up. We stayed on the North side, which appeared to be the new section. The beach was awesome, and we loved the pools. The food was amazing, and there was made-to-order food for every meal, no buffet meals here! The drinks were better here than they were at Dreams. We even ordered the coco loco that came in a fresh coconut with coconut milk. We gave this place a 4 star rating instead of a 5 star because of one main reason: we complained about the sewer smell coming into our bathroom window twice, and it never was addressed or resolved (note: the bathroom window was not glass, but rather angled wood slats with a screen on the outside so there was no way to close, so we kept the bathroom door shut). However, I am sure that we could have switched rooms if we would have pressed the issue. I don't know why they didn't put glass in this opening, as it would keep the rooms quieter and avoid any smells from entering the rooms.
Bottom line: we would definitely stay here again, and would highly recommend this property! It is definitely worth the difference in price compared to the Dreams La Ramona if you want a quiet relaxing vacation.

Room Tip: The ground floor rooms have a swim-up pool, which we loved, but the bathroom does not have a glass window, so you may fight the sewer smell as we did. However, this could have just been isolated to the room that we stayed in. If this happened to us again, I would definitely push the issue to change rooms. I am sure that they would accommodate. Again, we highly recommend this property.

Taiguey: Good Day - Good Sun,

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback after you escaped from winter at our sunny paradise, I am thrilled to read that you really enjoyed each moment of your stay at our resort, all your assessments and suggestions are very valuable to us

Thank you again for your kind comments about our staff, I am convinced that they are the best part of staying with us. We work hard every day to make the stay of our guests unforgettable, making enphasis in the little details so you can go back home with a suitcase full of great memories.

Once again, thank you for your time and we certainly hope we get to welcome you back any other time, in the meantime we will keep on striving and marching firmly towards the perfection.

Namaste,

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The resort and beach area here is very beautiful and perfect for a romantic getaway. The staff was also very friendly and attentive to all of your needs, and the resort was very well maintained and had several pools and a meandering lazy river. We were not oceanfront but second floor and could see the ocean from our balcony. We also loved the multitude of big beautiful coconut palms, palm thatched roofs, great beach service, and 24 hour room service. Room service never took more than 20 minutes and each evening they slipped a paper under our door with the next days activities ....if you cared to participate. They had beach horseback riding, a paella cooking demonstration with sangria and flamingo dancing to name a few, and you didn't need to sign up- just show up. They also named your suite after you. Just lots of nice touches here and there that really made the stay that much sweeter and again they really have a fantastic staff that seemed to enjoy making your stay special. Love love the Dominican people. Three extra things that my husband and I did were the romantic dinner for two on the beach, a couples massage on the beach, and the helicopter transfer from the resort to the airport. These were additional charges but definitely worth every penny. I would go back to this resort in a heartbeat!! Highly recommend. One thing I will mention is that if you prefer casinos and nightclubs this is not the place for you. The staff did however tell us that most if the nearby resorts offered day passes if we wanted to venture out but we loved it at Zoetry and couldn't image leaving to spend the day somewhere else. Thank you so much for making our third anniversary and second trip to the Dominican Republic so fantastic! I'd also like to mention that on one occasion we left our sunglasses behind, on another occasion we left a camera behind, and on a third occasion we left a cigar cutter behind. All were returned to us with fairly little effort. Dayanara was our favorite bartender and beach server and Brielly our favorite person in reception.

Room Tip: If your not oceanfront, request an upper level room so you can see the ocean (no elevators here though). Lower level rooms are swim up suites.
1  Thank Jacqueline M
Lionel G, General Manager at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Taigüey: Good Day - Good Sun!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time and write a review about your stay at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, it feels really good to know that we reached your expectations, this type of reviews encourage us to keep making things even better.

In here each one of us are committed with the client satisfaction and we are working very hard to mantein this high level service.

We will be more than happy to have you back here soon.

Namasté

Reviewed 15 June 2014

My husband and I have never travelled to the Dominican Republic before and we've never stayed at an all-inclusive resort. The bar is extremely high now! Zoetry is truly a little slice of paradise. The property is gorgeous and well maintained. The grounds are well laid out and it's easy to get around. The staff is very friendly and always had a smile on their faces. Our room was large and beautifully appointed. I loved that the turndown service included laying slippers out for me. You don't need to take very many clothes because laundry is free! And it comes back to room all nice and neatly folded. The lobby bar was so much fun because of the bartenders Marcelo and Gilberto! We went every night just to sit with them! And Anyelo at the pool bar was very funny and remembered all our drinks. Plus he was a really nice guy. All the restaurants were good. You order by menu. No buffets. The best experiences we had were with our waiter Claudio. I don't know why he treated us so special but he made us feel like we were the only guests there. I can't wait to return next summer! Lacy and Jason *****also the "everywhere" man draws a great bath! Thank you for the flower hearts in the bubbles!

3  Thank lacy1217

Taigüey: Good Day - Good Sun!

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank for the time you have dedicated to review our Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana and for recommending our services. At our Resort we constantly strive to meet your needs and exceed your expectations, therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Zoëtry Agua becomes a perfect choice for different experiences, a spa holiday, a romantic honeymoon, an exceptional wedding venue, or simply the place for relaxation and regeneration. Indulge yourself in the splendor of our accurate gardens and its beautiful surroundings… each detail brings a delicate touch in our landscape, it is essential for us to keep the charm of our wondrous setting.

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments and we look forward to having you stay with us again!

Namasté,

Reviewed 13 June 2014

This was my first time to the Dominican Republic. I went with my 2 college age children. I was surprised when they said they loved it too as I thought it would be too relaxing and low-key for them. It is a very beautiful property, well kept, organized and efficient, the housekeeping staff is friendly and thorough and all the staff was helpful and wonderful! They have the best bartenders in the world: Anyelo, Marcelo and Gilberto! They are all so friendly & funny! I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: It is a relatively small resort, so I don't think there is a bad location for any room. However, the rooms directly on the beach are amazing!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Cherylvf2014

Taigüey: Good Day - Good Sun

Dear Guest,

I sincerely appreciate your kind review concerning your experience at our cherished warm paradise. I am delighted to read that our Staff took such good care of you during your stay, reaching beyond your expectations. I take great pride of them.

On the behalf of the Zoëtry Family, I would like to reiterate our thanks for the kind words you have expressed. We remain at your disposal for any request to come and we look forward to welcoming you very soon for a new Zoëtry experience.

Namasté,